D

Deleted member 847

I got my ticket for the bus. And I also found something in my room that can hold my weight. But I just don't feel like I should do it today. What method are you going to use? Maybe also post a picture of your kit if you don't live in the USA or have vpn.
Bus_ticket.jpg

Reactions: Tiburcio, NoMore and lv-gras
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
What is the trash bag for ?

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

What is the trash bag for ?
To cover my head with it so if something happens and I become a vegetable I will suffocate and die anyway.

Reactions: NoDream, lv-gras, Strumgewehr and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I got my ticket for the bus. And I also found something in my room that can hold my weight. But I just don't feel like I should do it today. What method are you going to use? Maybe also post a picture of your kit if you don't live in the USA or have vpn.
Bus_ticket.jpg
The same, but I think I won't use the bag

Reactions: lv-gras
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
You doing a partial hang? I wore a hoodie over my head and padded the inside of my neck with a woolly hat and placed the noose over everything to reduce friction and increase the surface area of arterial compression on the arteries while allowing me to breathe, the padding made it much more comfortable and i think was more effective. Im probably gonna try the same method again when i get a new ligature, i used a neck tie which broke as it rubbed on the corner of the beam

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Yes partial. And when I'll execute I hope that at least the bag will kill me if not the hanging. Months ago I didn't use a bag and because of that I survived. It was a full suspension.

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I don't understand why using hanging while you can take SN which is safer and less painfull

D

Deleted member 847

Hanging takes 10 seconds to kill you and not everyone can get SN or N

Reactions: NoDream, lv-gras and Tiburcio
P

Purple

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, I need help.I can't hold it together anymore.I need to end this, and by this I meant my life.I won't change my mind but I need to know about something quick and effective.I'm gonna do it.I just need to know what can I take for doing it.PLease.Someone tell me.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Bus_ticket.jpg

That knot looks unreliable to me.
I could be wrong though.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: nuclearsnake and Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Strenght is the only problem? Can the results vary if the belt is wider or not?
It depends if you have a big adam's apple or not. Everyone is different, and will feel differently about the same belt. I had a problem once when I was trying out a wide belt though.
But everyone is different.

T

Tiburcio

It depends if you have a big adam's apple or not. Everyone is different, and will feel differently about the same belt. I had a problem once when I was trying out a wide belt though.
But everyone is different.
I will consider it, thanks!

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Hi, I need help.I can't hold it together anymore.I need to end this, and by this I meant my life.I won't change my mind but I need to know about something quick and effective.I'm gonna do it.I just need to know what can I take for doing it.PLease.Someone tell me.
If you're looking for a method the best ones in my opinion are:

1. N/SN
2. Exit Bag
3. Hanging
4. Charcoal
5. Compression

D

Deleted member 847

You'll need to ask someone else, I only have experience with hanging here.

P

Purple

Aug 7, 2018
ok, I will.Thank you.I have only 10 days to figure it out.

T

Tiburcio

pk, how the exit bag works?
You die of hypoxia (lack of oxygen).

You need an inert gas, preferiblely nitrogen, you also need an special bag which you will place in your head. The oxygen will be replaced by nitrogen and you will die due to hypoxia.

It's more complex but there are the basic aspects.

Reactions: lv-gras, Ssname and Purple
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
What kind of liquor is that I don't recognize it.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yes partial. And when I'll execute I hope that at least the bag will kill me if not the hanging. Months ago I didn't use a bag and because of that I survived. It was a full suspension.
In
Hanging require a lot of knowledge and technique tho :/
How did you survive full suspension

D

Deleted member 847

In

How did you survive full suspension
It's a short story.
My anchor broke.
Please don't ask me for details I talked about this and I made a thread about it too. I'm tired of saying the same thing again.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It's a short story.
My anchor broke.
Please don't ask me for details I talked about this and I made a thread about it too. I'm tired of saying the same thing again.
Ok sorry I'll read agsin

Reactions: nuclearsnake and Tiburcio
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

D

Deleted member 847

good luck
I will kill myself before school starts. I wanted to do it before my sister returns but I just found a place in my room so I can hang myself whenever I want now.

Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras and Tiburcio