leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
So these are the methods I have considered so far during 2023.
First full suspension hanging- glad I didnt go through with it, would hurt a lot,
then shooting myself with a rifle- attempted and failed due to SI,
jumping in front of train- didnt like the idea of going outside to do it,
obtaining drugs- seems too difficult,
partial hanging- not bad, but tricky
and finally thanks to this site SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and WAITING TO DIE
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I considered hanging but I'm afraid it could go wrong since you have to reach a specific point on the neck and sometimes the person doesn't even pass out and this makes the method too painful.

But I'm not going to lie, if I had a gun I would be calm because I could use it any time I wanted. I find this method relatively easier than the others as long as you have a gun on hand, but if you don't, obtaining one will be very difficult. But it is also worth mentioning that there may be chances that the shot will not kill you and you will survive with some after-effects.

As for other methods like skip, train, N, SN, I discarded them all because I already have a method that I consider good enough, so I don't have to worry as long as I plan everything correctly, and it's not difficult.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah gun is not that bad and I would probably succeed with it if I had more time. But it was my husbands and I dont have access to it anymore. What is your method?

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Hypothermia, without a doubt the most effective and intelligent method in my opinion.

If you go somewhere cold enough, drink alcohol and some sleeping pills, you may pass out in just a few minutes. Alcohol would give the false sensation that the body is warm, and the pills would obviously make you sleep, precisely to prevent you from waking up during the process. I made some comments in a thread related to this method and it might interest you. I personally recommend it.

Reactions: bwerner, F@#$, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that it's not so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's horrible how it's hard to die but anyway I wish you the best, I see those with access to SN in this anti-suicide society as being fortunate.

Reactions: Unknown21