• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Good morning everyone. I would like to tell you a bit about my suffering: at 6 years old I had an accident with fire (unfortunately I did not die), at 13 years old I already wanted to die because I felt inferior to others, being a very pretty girl in the face but at that age having scars in some parts of the body was a horror, with which it could be said that my depression began there. He was coming back from school and taking a nap, he had no activities other than video games on the pc. At 15 I got engaged to a 24-year-old person and my addiction to marijuana began. We smoked a lot, a lot every time we saw each other. It was a toxic relationship that lasted 8 years. I could not be with him but neither without him, every time we fought I cried like a crazy baby and he didn't care, he left me and then came back when he wanted and I accepted him. I have taken ecstasy and lsd with it. I always had a phobia of exposing in college or in front of crowds. At 20 I started with panic attacks and clonazepam. Of the 26 years that I have, I only worked three. I have been fired from the best jobs I ever had and I quit two jobs because of my anxiety. I studied a career that sucks and I did not learn anything. I have been taking antidepressants for two and a half years but I don't feel like they helped me. This year I stopped smoking marijuana and cigarettes, but I feel that my head is already burned (taking into account that I have drunk alcohol in adolescence and when taking antidepressants as well). I started with a psychiatrist two weeks ago, he gave me antidepressants. I want to be disabled because of the disorders I have, so I read it seems to be borderline plus generalized depression and anxiety. But I don't know if they will give it to me ... The only thing I do is sleep all day, I don't want to get out of bed, I live with my older sister and my brother-in-law. I just think about suicide and I found this site where they talk about the SN. I am from Argentina, can I get it? Thanks for reading

Guys, how do I know if this SN is the real one?

Attachments

• SN 2.JPG
    SN 2.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: timetofly, VIBRITANNIA, Blueman and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
welcome to ss. i'm sorry you've found yourself here, but i hope this forum can bring you some peace.

as for your question, try looking at the amount of reviews for the product, and how highly they rated it to see if the seller + sn is real. iirc, 25 grams is the lethal amount, so you don't need that much sn. i don't know about how legal it is in argentina, sorry.

Reactions: Niirvana