Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Chapter 2: The Fall of Impulsivity

Immediately, with a horrible headache and tears streaming down my face, I decide to start packing. Since I am going to die, I really don't need much. A metro card, clothes, my phone, and that's really it. As I change quickly and grab my phone and card I stop in my tracks. I always told myself that, if I were to commit suicide, I would leave behind a suicide note. Meant to act as revenge against those who pushed me to this level. However, I know if I do that now it would only make things worse. All I can do is hope that my suicide reaches those who hurt me and maybe, just maybe, they might give a shit. Or not.

I open my bedroom door slowly. I listen closely. The arguing seems to have stopped. As I solely tip toe my way out, I see my father's body on the ground. Asleep on his futon. Sighing some relief, I carefully walk towards the door. However, my footing makes a creaking noise on the ground. As my heart drops a tired voice utters "Mary…is that you?". My father is awake. How the hell do I deal with this situation? "Mary, what are you doing? Where are you going?" Shit shit shit! What the fuck do I do now?! If I stay, I am forced to answer but if I go it'll make everything worse. My flight response kicks in and I rush for the door. In my heightened state I fumble to open the door. But after a few seconds I unlock the door and make my way out. I start running down the hallway and eventually down the stairs. It is only when I get outside that I take time to breathe. At this moment there really is no turning back. Suicide is my only option

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, ansiedad, aneurysm and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, so you've already left your house?
Please, be careful outside.

I'm so sorry to hear the things you're going through.

I can do nothing but wish you the best and peace.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Oh dear, so you've already left your house?
Please, be careful outside.

I'm so sorry to hear the things you're going through.

I can do nothing but wish you the best and peace.
I want to emphasize that this is a story of my thoughts. I am not actually outside right now lol

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I want to emphasize that this is a story of my thoughts. I am not actually outside right now lol
Lol okay! I'm glad to hear this.

I think is cool you "picture every possible scenario " because what you wrote, could perfectly happen.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for more chapters of your story.

Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily