suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
And I feel like it's only going to get worse. Hello, this is my first post, finally got enough points or w/e. I've been in a super disassociated state for a few weeks now, almost a month maybe. The stress of life has been wearing me down and I don't know what to do. I'm exhausted but I feel like it's not my time, not yet. There's so many things I want to do, like get married, go back to college, finally write a novel. But I feel like there's no hope for any of that now. Especially with how horrible I've been feeling. I've started to skip my one med that helps with nightmares and I'm definitely starting to have crazy uncomfortable dreams again. I feel like I deserve them, I don't know why. I guess it's because I always punish myself when I feel this way. I sh too, not just for punishment but also because I'm addicted. I guess this is just a vent. But hello everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, imacrybaby, Good4Nothing and 6 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Hello to you too.
Welcome to this forum, the best site to visit when life is shit. I can relate to how you feel, and it's good that you hang in there/ here. The only "advice" I can give you is that you are able to mentally help yourself to an extend. Try not to overthink your concerns. Take one day at a time. Stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself that you are good, special, nice, cool. Say it loud and do it often.

You're not alone. Everybody are struggeling now, life is hard. I understand and I send you lots of love from the cold north, Norway.

I wish you the best.
Lots of loveS

• Love
Reactions: suicidal-raven and All washed up
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
Hello to you too.
Welcome to this forum, the best site to visit when life is shit. I can relate to how you feel, and it's good that you hang in there/ here. The only "advice" I can give you is that you are able to mentally help yourself to an extend. Try not to overthink your concerns. Take one day at a time. Stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself that you are good, special, nice, cool. Say it loud and do it often.

You're not alone. Everybody are struggeling now, life is hard. I understand and I send you lots of love from the cold north, Norway.

I wish you the best.
Lots of loveS

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'll have to try that some time!

• Love
Reactions: Susannah