8.00 am > 1x (10 mg) Domp

4.00 pm > 1x (10 mg) Domp

12.00 am > 1x (10 mg) Domp

Fasting > 8 hours

Day Two

8.00 am > 1 x (10 mg) Domp

4.00 pm > 1 x (10 mg) Domp

11.00 pm > 1000 mg Paracetamol

11.15 pm > 3 x (10 mg) Domp (30 mg total)

11.30 pm > double the antacid dose on the label

11.45 pm > 6 mg of clonazepam (help to ease the anxiety and discomfort)

12.00 am > SN (25 gm in 50 ml of water) * I'll prepare a few paper cups just in case.

peace

I don't know when but I feel like I'm nearing my end. I can't take the anxiety of just stepping out of the house.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dropdeadfred, 262653 and 15 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I understand domp does not really build up, but don't count on me. Wish you safe travels and eternal peace

Reactions: theguineapigking, sadworld and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
domp does not really build up

I don't understand.

I remember that Domp passes the blood brain barrier. Am I right?

I can get meto otc here but it's not compatible with my anti depressant (desvenlafaxine). I checked the compatibility and it says it's dangerous.

I don't know when I'm going, just wanna share my SN setup. Maybe I'll be here for a year or something. I hope I can go soon though. :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing and Lostandlooking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I don't understand.

I remember that Domp passes the blood brain barrier. Am I right?

I can get meto otc here but it's not compatible with my anti depressant (desvenlafaxine). I checked the compatibility and it says it's dangerous.

I don't know when I'm going, just wanna share my SN setup. Maybe I'll be here for a year or something. I hope I can go soon though. :ahhha:
I think @woxihuanni is trying to say that Doing the 2 day regimen wouldn't help you any more than the stat dose of domp. I don't know the answer to that myself, though, to be honest.

I'm sorry that you're suffering so much right now. Is the anxiety of leaving your house because of Covid or having to wear a mask? Or is it social anxiety(unrelated to Covid?)? It seems that you're having a much worse time now than normal. Am I right? I ask that you DO make sure you're ready, before you go headstrong into this. I just don't know if something specific triggered you, or if it's just the icing on the cake(finally reached a breaking point).

I wish you the best in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, puppy9, sadworld and 1 other person
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Looks alright. I would strongly recommend you find propranolol though.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I meant there is no reason to take domp for two days as far as I understand.

I hope you find ways of staying and having a high quality of life, of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing, puppy9 and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I think @woxihuanni is trying to say that Doing the 2 day regimen wouldn't help you any more than the stat dose of domp. I don't know the answer to that myself, though, to be honest.

I'm sorry that you're suffering so much right now. Is the anxiety of leaving your house because of Covid or having to wear a mask? Or is it social anxiety(unrelated to Covid?)? It seems that you're having a much worse time now than normal. Am I right? I ask that you DO make sure you're ready, before you go headstrong into this. I just don't know if something specific triggered you, or if it's just the icing on the cake(finally reached a breaking point).

I wish you the best in the meantime.

Thanks for the clarification.

My anxiety is not covid related. It is social anxiety. Few days ago I was out on errands, once I'm outside I felt exposed and vulnerable. It's unbearable, the anxiety is getting worse over the years. I've been thinking what's the purpose of living if even the basics of live; I'm unable to do. I can't get a job because of it. I don't wanna be homeless and penniless once my mom passes away, so I need to go before her. This has been on my mind for a very long time.

I'm not trying to insult people who got affected by covid. Covid has been a blessing to me, because the world seems to slow down.

I would strongly recommend you find propranolol though.

I need prescription for that, and it's hard to get here. I thought the clonazepam would help make me comfortable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dropdeadfred, Circles and 1 other person
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
I need prescription for that, and it's hard to get here. I thought the clonazepam would help make me comfortable.
Internet pharmacy can provide it for you if you ask with a valid reason.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Not to hijack your thread but is just an anti emetic not enough?
I had read it would be all you need.

Good luck OP may you find peace.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Thanks for the clarification.

My anxiety is not covid related. It is social anxiety. Few days ago I was out on errands, once I'm outside I felt exposed and vulnerable. It's unbearable, the anxiety is getting worse over the years. I've been thinking what's the purpose of living if even the basics of live; I'm unable to do. I can't get a job because of it. I don't wanna be homeless and penniless once my mom passes away, so I need to go before her. This has been on my mind for a very long time.

I'm not trying to insult people who got affected by covid. Covid has been a blessing to me, because the world seems to slow down.

I'm so sorry. I too have social anxiety, although not nearly as bad as yours. But I get stressed if I'm thrown in with people I don't know very well(if I'm not at work especially), and it makes me nauseous and makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. Social anxiety is terrible! I'm sorry that you have it so bad. Is it the fear of being judged by others? Or the fear of having to vocally communicate? Is there anything that could be done here?

I do understand your reasons for ctb. To be clear, I'm not trying to question them. I'm just trying to be there for you.

Personally, I feel like 'what's the point of living, at all?'. Medical issues make it so Minh worse though. Do you have any ideas on a likely date? By the way, I completely understand the job thing, but my scenario is different. I physically can't work full time, even if I were willing to(I'm NOT). So without my parents, I'd be ******. So I get your dread of having to be financially responsible, with social anxiety.

Are there any hobbies that you enjoy in the meantime? Anything to distract you from the pain of existing, such as South Park-like tv shows or Call of Duty-like games?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, dropdeadfred and _Minsk