AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
FUCK THIS. I WAS LIVING TO DIE...

it's gone. there's no way i can get more. I'm hospitalised and now have had my stay extended due to the fact I had SN hidden in my bedroom.

fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: rei71, crimsonpool, CrestfallenMima and 19 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Is involuntary commitment legal in your country?

• Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu and AllFoxedOut
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm so sorry, money down the drain. I hope you are able to find peace, either in life or death. Im planning on ctbing soon

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Is involuntary commitment legal in your country?
it is. I'm not sure what the maximum length of an involuntary commitment can be, but as of now my stay is indefinite (not forever, just that they won't confirm when I can leave)

• Aww..
Reactions: outrider567 and Kerrtu
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's happening here is a crime and so inhumane. It's an attack against ones personal privacy.

I'm really sorry what happend to you is so awful and inhumane besides the fact your are inprisoned in a psych ward, too. I hope you can find peace somehow!

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, pthnrdnojvsc, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 1 other person
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
What's happening here is a crime and so inhumane. It's an attack against ones personal privacy.

I'm really sorry what happend to you is so awful and inhumane besides the fact your are inprisoned in a psych ward, too. I hope you can find peace somehow!
thank you. I made backup plans to my backup plans though so I should find a way out soon, I hope. it just won't be in the comfort of my own bed... and I'll have to do more than take meto and scull some salty water. but whatever.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
thank you. I made backup plans to my backup plans though so I should find a way out soon, I hope. it just won't be in the comfort of my own bed... and I'll have to do more than take meto and scull some salty water. but whatever.
Out of curiosity, what's the plan?

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Out of curiosity, what's the plan?
full suspension hanging from a suitable tree in local bushland (essentially what we call forest in australia). send a scheduled email hours after I should be dead to my mum with coordinates of my location and instructions to call the cops.

that, or just lay my head on train tracks at dawn or dusk in black clothing around a bend and wait for a train to arrive.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: outrider567, Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
full suspension hanging from a suitable tree in local bushland (essentially what we call forest in australia). send a scheduled email hours after I should be dead to my mum with coordinates of my location and instructions to call the cops.

that, or just lay my head on train tracks at dawn or dusk in black clothing around a bend and wait for a train to arrive.
It's sad that your original plan failed and you couldn't have a peaceful way out. But anyway, good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, AllFoxedOut and Praestat_Mori
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I'm SO sorry you're currently imprisoned in that hellish place. And that your SN got thrown away. And that now you'll have to resort to any of those methods you listed. Your whole situation saddens me and infuriates me. I hope they release you soon and you don't have a very bad time there. I'm really sorry. A big warm hug :heart:

• Hugs
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I'm SO sorry you're currently imprisoned in that hellish place. And that your SN got thrown away. And that now you'll have to resort to any of those methods you listed. Your whole situation saddens me and infuriates me. I hope they release you soon and you don't have a very bad time there. I'm really sorry. A big warm hug :heart:
I appreciate your kindness and hug. thank you...

• Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i really wish i could give you a big warm hug fox and make everything bad go away...

• Hugs
Reactions: angel31 and AllFoxedOut
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Im so sry, sending u a big big hug 💗

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, it disgusts me how people wish to remove ways for one to permanently escape from all the suffering, as humans we deserve a right to die in peace and people who restrict suicide method options only cause more harm. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: Justnotme and AllFoxedOut
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
What a hell! Why are people so obsessed with keeping somebody alive who doesn't want to live anymore.:meh:
I wish you all the best!

Reactions: AllFoxedOut and pthnrdnojvsc
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
How did they find it?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
shit, im so sorry. It's a shame how these asshole pro-lifers won't let us die in the most peaceful way and instead they throw us into the hospital… They really should put more effort into helping us instead of claiming we're mentally ill.. They're disgusting. I hope you survive in the hospital, i haven't been in a hospital before so all i can do is wish you the best.. Also, how did they find it if it was hidden in your room? Where was it hidden? Next time you ever decide to hide anything but only if you have something to hide you should really consider hiding it in a better place. I send you my best regards.

Reactions: AllFoxedOut and Deathisbetter
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
How did they find it?
mum for some reason searched my room while I am here in hospital. I'm not sure if staff informed her that she should or she was just being very nosey, but I believed it to be well hidden at the back of my closet in a pile of old consumer tech goods.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry that the world is so cruel and is taking your ability to CTB away once more. I hope you can find peace eventually, you deserve nothing less…

• Love
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Sorry that the world is so cruel and is taking your ability to CTB away once more. I hope you can find peace eventually, you deserve nothing less…
thank you, I appreciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: day
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I'm so sorry, Fox. You're such a kind soul that doesn't deserve the cards life has been handing to you this past week. I'm here for you any time you need to blow off some steam at the bastards who did this to you.

• Hugs
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I'm so sorry, Fox. You're such a kind soul that doesn't deserve the cards life has been handing to you this past week. I'm here for you any time you need to blow off some steam at the bastards who did this to you.
thank you!!! biggest of hugs to you <3 I appreciate your kindness. FUCK THOSE BASTARDS

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
FUCK. THEM.

• Yay!