F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
my sn was brought back by the post office because it took me a while to get it I'm really getting sad and thinking about going back to drowning

A

Aziz354

Sep 20, 2024
are you living in the Us ?? I want to buy some but i'm scared if it's taken by postal office

F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
você mora nos EUA?? Eu quero comprar alguns, mas estou com medo de ser levado pelos correios
I live in Brazil, here it is not very hard to purchase but my first package my family threw away and the second time the post office messed with me

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
my sn was brought back by the post office because it took me a while to get it I'm really getting sad and thinking about going back to drowning
Why didn't you just go get it? There is no shame if you were not sure if you wanted it, there is no rush in it. Maybe it was a subconsious SI that prevented you from actually picking it up on time?

I hope you find serenity & peace with whatever you decide.

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Sep 2, 2024
Why didn't you just go get it? There is no shame if you were not sure if you wanted it, there is no rush in it. Maybe it was a subconsious SI that prevented you from actually picking it up on time?

I hope you find serenity & peace with whatever you decide.
he lives with family, they wouldve seen the package. it needs to be a matter of going, getting it and ctb the same day