F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know what to do. On one hand I had Saturday all planned out and have plans tomorrow night I made specifically to do before I went. On the other hand I'm so damn excited and can't wait anymore. I'm about to go to work and all I'll be able to think about is how I can come home and end it tonight if I want. I'm SOOOOOOO happy for the first time in such a long time. I'm literally crying out of excitement. The timing just happens to work out better today as far as being found and who I would be found by. I had to plan that for Saturday. There is literally no reason to wait. Maybe this will be my last post. If it's here when I get home and I go for it, I won't wait and come back here to update. I'll just go for it. Maybe I'll still wait until Saturday to go through with my plan. I don't know. I'm so happy and excited though. It's like Christmas morning when I was a kid!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Astronauta, sadworld, fat feet and 6 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
congrats!**-**:heart:

Reactions: sadworld and Deleted member 4993
Seldom

Seldom

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know what to do. On one hand I had Saturday all planned out and have plans tomorrow night I made specifically to do before I went. On the other hand I'm so damn excited and can't wait anymore. I'm about to go to work and all I'll be able to think about is how I can come home and end it tonight if I want. I'm SOOOOOOO happy for the first time in such a long time. I'm literally crying out of excitement. The timing just happens to work out better today as far as being found and who I would be found by. I had to plan that for Saturday. There is literally no reason to wait. Maybe this will be my last post. If it's here when I get home and I go for it, I won't wait and come back here to update. I'll just go for it. Maybe I'll still wait until Saturday to go through with my plan. I don't know. I'm so happy and excited though. It's like Christmas morning when I was a kid!
What is "SN" I hope this works out for you as I too paddle my way into the next life.

Reactions: sadworld
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
What is "SN" I hope this works out for you as I too paddle my way into the next life.
Check this out:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: sadworld
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
How do you get this? I mean How do you purchase SN?
Depends where you are. In the US you can get it on any website basically. Based on talk here it seems harder in other countries. But I just went to the big name online store here and had plenty of options.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
How do you get this? I mean How do you purchase SN?
Depends on where you live. Here I bought in one of the 'Amazons, Ebays' that are famous here in Brazil. Many people buys it on Amazon, Ebay maybe. search here first to see what is the SN you want to buy, what characteristcs you want it to have. Look for SN around here, in the sticky resources compilation thread there are many informations

OP, congrats! Be fine

Reactions: Deleted member 4993