• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
This is a rough sketch of what I've come up with so far. Any of you kind folks have any suggestions, advice, or criticisms?

I'm also possibly smoking weed throughout all of this... I want my ride to be as smooth and peaceful as possible but I haven't decided yet.

Stat dose regime:

4pm (or earlier) - Begin fast
8pm - 2mg Klonopin
10pm - Stop all fluids
11pm - 8mg Zofran (Ondansetron), 1mg Xanax
11:20pm - 400mg Propanolol
11:30pm - F patches (25x 25mcg, 6x 12mcg) * still unsure if I should add this in or not
11:59pm - 19mg Xanax, ~90mg Klonopin
12am - SN

Also for the AE, I also have some Olanzapine. I'm trying to figure out if I should swap out the Zofran for it, but also read that it takes time to take effect? What would be the proper dose for it? Can I take both?

I also have some Tylenol with Codeine, do you think I should incorporate any of it into this regime or is this already overkill?

Thanks in advance beautiful people! 🩷

• Hugs
Reactions: Buddha.chris, Talvikki, Anon1337 and 1 other person
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
@vaguebluur @Proper Overdoser do you guys have any suggestions?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
400 mg Propranolol sounds miserable (way too much unless taken while your heart is exploding, even then it's too much and you'll feel lightheaded, bad side effects from such a dose) also Fentanyl patches will induce nausea and vomiting that can ruin the meds you take and the SN. You could probably make do with everything except the SN, but if you want to stick to something like this, take maybe 100mg Propranolol AT THE SAME TIME as the SN, no sooner and cut out the Fentanyl patches, unless you have a dependence to them from daily use, then they would be acceptable as you would have a tolerance at your usual doses, but otherwise it will likely ruin things.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Foxes
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Fentanyl patches will induce nausea and vomiting
I remember testing a single 100mcg patch once and yeah I felt some slight nausea... hmm

400mg Propanolol is recommended in Stan's guide but I guess I can cut it down

What is your take on the Tylenol with Codeine? Take it or leave it?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Also Zofran is much better than Olanzapine, but you could definitely take both. Also, no reason to take the Klonopin 4 hours before, peak effects from oral dosing are achieved at the 2h mark, with strong effects for 8h and even longer at such a dose, and you could have too much sedation by the time you take the SN with this schedule, make sure you can handle 3mg of Clonazepam or 3mg of Xanax without passing out before attempting this. If you take the Olanzapine make it just 15mins before the SN otherwise it would add too much sedation, specially with those combinations.
I remember testing a single 100mcg patch once and yeah I felt some slight nausea... hmm

400mg Propanolol is recommended in Stan's guide but I guess I can cut it down

What is your take on the Tylenol with Codeine? Take it or leave it?
400mg recommended..? If so, take it at the same time as the SN otherwise you will feel like shit unless you are morbidly obese and your heart rests at 200 bpm. How much Codeine do they have? If it is 50mg or below then the nausea is negligible and you could honestly keep it, but no more.

• Love
Reactions: Foxes
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Yeah I just took a test dose of 4mg Klono earlier today and so far so good. Just feel chill with no anxiety. When should I take the Klono then?

How much Olanzapine do you think I should take? Sorry for all the questions, just want to get this shit right lol.

IceQueenMina

IceQueenMina

Apr 6, 2023
This is a rough sketch of what I've come up with so far. Any of you kind folks have any suggestions, advice, or criticisms?

I'm also possibly smoking weed throughout all of this... I want my ride to be as smooth and peaceful as possible but I haven't decided yet.

Stat dose regime:

4pm (or earlier) - Begin fast
8pm - 2mg Klonopin
10pm - Stop all fluids
11pm - 8mg Zofran (Ondansetron), 1mg Xanax
11:30pm - F patches (25x 25mcg, 6x 12mcg) * still unsure if I should add this in or not
12am - SN

Also for the AE, I also have some Olanzapine. I'm trying to figure out if I should swap out the Zofran for it, but also read that it takes time to take effect? What would be the proper dose for it? Can I take both?

I also have some Tylenol with Codeine, do you think I should incorporate any of it into this regime or is this already overkill?

Thanks in advance beautiful people! 🩷
My last try I used a gram of Propranolol. Was saved though (obviously) but I'd say that's definitely a good one to use. No pain just lightheadedness and fainting from low blood pressure. Not sure what the others do, but if it was just that I would say go up on the dose to 1.2g

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
My last try I used a gram of Propranolol. Was saved though (obviously) but I'd say that's definitely a good one to use. No pain just lightheadedness and fainting from low blood pressure. Not sure what the others do, but if it was just that I would say go up on the dose to 1.2g
I guess SN must be intense enough on the heart for that to be tolerable, I just know that I am prescribed propranolol and one time I tried 80mg for a panic attack, and after the panic attack subsided I felt super lightheaded and uncomfortable with my HR at super low levels. I guess the amount of propranolol doesn't matter if you're gonna use SN and die anyway, but only so long as it is dosed at the same time as the SN, or 10-15 minutes before at most, because it is an uncomfortable feeling if your heart isn't about to explode.
Yeah I just took a test dose of 4mg Klono earlier today and so far so good. Just feel chill with no anxiety. When should I take the Klono then?

How much Olanzapine do you think I should take? Sorry for all the questions, just want to get this shit right lol.
Take the Klon just 2-3h before the SN at most, you could do more but mind the sedation, specially with all the stuff you're taking and then the Olanzapine just mere minutes before the SN as taking that while on Klonopin will make you fast asleep soon as it kicks in. I would also say 400mg Propranolol is fine according to the person above, but only so long as it is taken with the SN or 10 minutes before the SN at the earliest.

Last edited:
vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
Without a heavy benzo tolerance this sounds pretty spot on if not overkill already. Wish you a safe journey brother.

• Love
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
ITake the Klon just 2-3h before the SN at most, you could do more but mind the sedation, specially with all the stuff you're taking and then the Olanzapine just mere minutes before the SN as taking that while on Klonopin will make you fast asleep soon as it kicks in. I would also say 400mg Propranolol is fine according to the person above, but only so long as it is taken with the SN or 10 minutes before the SN at the earliest.
So I've been doing a bit of reading around the site regarding Olanzapine and people are recommending the 48Hr Regime in order for it to build up in the system?

Screenshot 20230407 135124 Chrome
Screenshot 20230407 135245 Chrome Screenshot 20230407 135338 Chrome
Screenshot 20230407 142333 Chrome

What I've got so far in terms of a 48Hr Regimen:

Day 1:

8am - 5mg Olanzapine
4pm - 5mg Olanzapine
12am - 5mg Olanzapine

Day 2:

8am - 5mg Olanzapine
4pm - 5mg Olanzapine
12pm (or earlier) - Begin fast

9pm - 2mg Klonopin
10pm - Stop all fluids
11:15pm - 10-20mg Olanzapine + 8mg Ondansetron
11:59pm - ~18mg Xanax, ~80mg Klonopin
12am - SN, with backup drink

@tary @Shadowlord900 @LocalAngel would you kindly weigh in with your thoughts? I'm tweaking my method as I read everyone's feedback. If anyone can help me come up with a Stat method that incorporates Olanzapine and Ondansetron (or eliminates one or the other), along with the benzos and beta blockers, please let me know. I'm afraid of screwing anything up. The reason I'd prefer a Stat method is because CTBing is scary enough as is and I'd rather get it all done in one fell swoop!

According to @Proper Overdoser a Stat regime would look something like this:

UPDATED Stat dose regime:

12pm (or earlier) - begin fast

10pm - 2mg Klonopin, Stop all fluids
11pm - 8mg Zofran, 1mg Xanax
11:55pm - 10-20mg Olanzapine
12am - SN, backup glass

However, I am worried about the poster (@tary) who mentioned that it takes 6 hours to peak, so the Olanzapine may need to be moved up to an earlier hour?

Sorry for all the questions and any confusion.

Thank you guys so much, seriously. 🙏🩷

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
My current plan is to take a dose of olanzapine both 6 and 2 hours before SN (when I eventually do it), just to be sure. I found multiple sources for the 6 hr peak from googling it, so I'm confident that's the case.

• Informative
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
My current plan is to take a dose of olanzapine both 6 and 2 hours before SN (when I eventually do it), just to be sure. I found multiple sources for the 6 hr peak from googling it, so I'm confident that's the case.
In what dose for each?

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Yeah I'd recommend moving the Olanzapine up to around 6pm. I'm honestly really not a fan of how sleepy and mood altering Olanzapine can make me, but that's the ideal timing for the drug to peak.

imo anything less then an hour~ an hour an a half in ones body/system will be nearly worthless for nausea.
So 6pm for a Stat dose? Would you recommend 10 or 20mg?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
So I've been doing a bit of reading around the site regarding Olanzapine and people are recommending the 48Hr Regime in order for it to build up in the system?

View attachment 107513
View attachment 107514View attachment 107515
View attachment 107517

What I've got so far in terms of a 48Hr Regimen:

Day 1:

8am - 5mg Olanzapine
4pm - 5mg Olanzapine
12am - 5mg Olanzapine

Day 2:

8am - 5mg Olanzapine
4pm - 5mg Olanzapine
12pm (or earlier) - Begin fast

9pm - 2mg Klonopin
10pm - Stop all fluids
11:15pm - 10-20mg Olanzapine + 8mg Ondansetron
11:59pm - ~18mg Xanax, ~80mg Klonopin
12am - SN, with backup drink

@tary @Shadowlord900 @LocalAngel would you kindly weigh in with your thoughts? I'm tweaking my method as I read everyone's feedback. If anyone can help me come up with a Stat method that incorporates Olanzapine and Ondansetron (or eliminates one or the other), along with the benzos and beta blockers, please let me know. I'm afraid of screwing anything up. The reason I'd prefer a Stat method is because CTBing is scary enough as is and I'd rather get it all done in one fell swoop!

According to @Proper Overdoser a Stat regime would look something like this:

UPDATED Stat dose regime:

12pm (or earlier) - begin fast

10pm - 2mg Klonopin, Stop all fluids
11pm - 8mg Zofran, 1mg Xanax
11:55pm - 10-20mg Olanzapine
12am - SN, backup glass

However, I am worried about the poster (@tary) who mentioned that it takes 6 hours to peak, so the Olanzapine may need to be moved up to an earlier hour?

Sorry for all the questions and any confusion.

Thank you guys so much, seriously. 🙏🩷
Yeah it looks like Olanzapine takes 4h to peak in plasma concentration, but try it for yourself to see when the sedation kicks in, as peak effects aren't when the drug initially takes effect, especially with high doses. You def need to try it before you incorporate it so you don't waste a bunch of meds and fall asleep.

Also do not replace Meto with Olanzapine, Meto is a much stronger anti-emetic and there's no side effects from mixing the two if you do have meto, if not it can be a decent substitute but Meto definitely has stronger AE effects. Also do not take 400mg Propranolol 40 minutes before, take maybe 40mg at your 11:20 time, but take the rest only 10 mins before the SN, to avoid feeling lightheaded and uncomfortable, to say the least. At 400mg it would take notable effect within only 10 minutes.

That's all I have to say. Just make sure to test the Olanzapine to see how long it takes for sedation to kick in, since antipsychotics will knock you out like a light so you want to know how it affects you and when it affects you.

• Informative
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Yeah it looks like Olanzapine takes 4h to peak in plasma concentration, but try it for yourself to see when the sedation kicks in, as peak effects aren't when the drug initially takes effect, especially with high doses. You def need to try it before you incorporate it so you don't waste a bunch of meds and fall asleep.

Also do not replace Meto with Olanzapine, Meto is a much stronger anti-emetic and there's no side effects from mixing the two if you do have meto, if not it can be a decent substitute but Meto definitely has stronger AE effects.
I unfortunately don't have Meto, only Zofran and Olanzapine. I'll take a test dose of the Olanzapine tonight.

You've been a really great help, thank you so much for all the advice and feedback.

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
I unfortunately don't have Meto, only Zofran and Olanzapine. I'll take a test dose of the Olanzapine tonight.

You've been a really great help, thank you so much for all the advice and feedback.
In that case the Zofran will do most of the work, but yeah def test Olanzapine and see how long it takes for you to want to lay down and get comfortable, the first signs of a sedative taking effect. Just know with a low dose of Olanzapine this could easily take 2-3h, but def before the 4-6h peak effect.

And of course. Always here to help.

• Love