D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
My SN regime:

0 minutes:
1. 4mg risperidone, to act as an antiemetic.
2. 45mg mirtazapine, to act as an antiemetic.
3. Gaviscon, to act as an antacid.

45 minutes:
1. 30g of SN dissolved in one cup of water.

45 minutes+:
1. Backup glass of 20g of SN in one cup of water, to be consumed in case of vomiting.

I'm having to use risperidone and mirtazapine as antiemetics as I have no way of accessing prescription-strength antiemetics. I have read that both can be effective antiemetics, so I'm not too worried about relying on them.

Comments please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Why are you taking 30g of sn if I may ask?

So basically your plan is

Antiemetics: Risperidone and Mirtazapine

Antacid: Gaviscon

1 glass of 30g sn and a back up of 20g.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Why are you taking 30g of sn if I may ask?

So basically your plan is

Antiemetics: Risperidone and Mirtazapine

Antacid: Gaviscon

1 glass of 30g sn and a back up of 20g.
I have 100g of SN. Logic is that I can take 30g and then 20g and still have 50g left for another attempt. Do you think it's too much? I read Stan's Guide and that recommends 20g…

D

Deleted member 65988

I have 100g of SN. Logic is that I can take 30g and then 20g and still have 50g left for another attempt. Do you think it's too much? I read Stan's Guide and that recommends 20g…
If you have a 100g, I think you should take 20g if you aren't on the heavier side, anything above 15g is more than likely to be fatal. I asked why you need 30g because unless you are overweight, I think it's a lot, even 25g is a damn lot but it's to make sure nothing is left to chance.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
If you have a 100g, I think you should take 20g if you aren't on the heavier side, anything above 15g is more than likely to be fatal. I asked why you need 30g because unless you are overweight, I think it's a lot, even 25g is a damn lot but it's to make sure nothing is left to chance.
Point taken. I'll consider it. You are probably right; I should stick to the known protocol.

D

Deleted member 65988

Point taken. I'll consider it. You are probably right; I should stick to the known protocol.
That's how it should be, the key is not to deviate from the protocol too much and still you can ctb because you don't know what mistakes you could make by doing so. I aim to stick to it using benzos and a whole load of Bisoprolol to OD on.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
That's how it should be, the key is not to deviate from the protocol too much and still you can ctb because you don't know what mistakes you could make by doing so. I aim to stick to it using benzos and a whole load of Bisoprolol to OD on.
You're planning to die via a bisoprolol OD. That's a new one for me. How are you going to source sufficient bisoprolol?

D

Deleted member 65988

You're planning to die via a bisoprolol OD. That's a new one for me. How are you going to source sufficient bisoprolol?
Ha, I already take Bisoprolol daily for my heart problem. One 10mg significantly slows down my heart so I wanted to take as much as 80mg on top of 40mg Propranolol to take with SN and benzos, with that much Beta-blocker in my system, it should prevent the heart from compensating the lack of oxygen by beating faster to pump more blood. The reaction with how Methomoglobinemia works is likely to cause unconsciousness faster. It's not Bisoprolol by itself but SN, Propranolol, Xanax and Biso altogether.

Im not advising anyone do this, this is my risk to take with a high dose of 25g sn, I'm just trying to make sure I don't make it at any cost.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Ha, I already take Bisoprolol daily for my heart problem. One 10mg significantly slows down my heart so I wanted to take as much as 80mg on top of 40mg Propranolol to take with SN and benzos, with that much Beta-blocker in my system, it should prevent the heart from compensating the lack of oxygen by beating faster to pump more blood. The reaction with how Methomoglobinemia works is likely to cause unconsciousness faster. It's not Bisoprolol by itself but SN, Propranolol, Xanax and Biso altogether.
Ah okay. So you're planning to combine it with SN. That makes much more sense.

D

Deleted member 65988

Ah okay. So you're planning to combine it with SN. That makes much more sense.
Yeah, that's the plan. This is something not many have done before, take a high dose of a Beta-blocker to use in a sn regimen, not something I've seen used of late either and since I already have a heart issue which may further exacerbate the toxicity of sn then why not give myself a little less of a chance of making it by mixing all the meds available to me altogether in a well thought out regimen according to the many that I've seen here. I hate taking Bisoprolol but it does a good job at slowing down my heart and that's just with 10mg alone, one single pill.

Combining two beta-blockers, such as Bisoprolol and Propranolol, could potentially have an additive effect on slowing the heart rate and reducing the force of heart contractions. This combination might further diminish compensatory mechanisms like an increased heart rate, which the body relies on to maintain oxygen delivery to tissues.In the context of methemoglobinemia caused by substances like sodium nitrite, where there's a reduced ability of the blood to carry oxygen, the cumulative effect of beta-blockers could increase the risk of more severe complications. Again, these are just my findings after doing quite a bit of reading and looking back at when prop was discussed at potentiating SN.

Since I already have a compromised heart in some way, chances are I'll mostly likely die with the aid of the benzos putting me out as well as the Beta-blockers to slow my heart down.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
1 cup of water may be too much liquid. It's generally recommended to use 50-100ml of water per 25g of SN.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
1 cup of water may be too much liquid. It's generally recommended to use 50-100ml of water per 25g of SN.
Fair point. I'll go with half a cup.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988