• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
hi, it's been almost a month since i got sn but i couldn't use it since there is ALWAYS people here at home. so i've decided to drink it while everyone is asleep. date not decided.
here's the plan -

i will be seperating 25g sn into two clean plastic wrappers(candy/similar wrapper, i couldn't find a good wrapper šŸ˜³) and seal it with tape for extra protection from moisture. and keeping them in another small plastic container in my pocket.

will do about 8 - 12 hr fast and no water for last 3 hrs. then i'll take 1000mg paracitamol and 30mg domperidone at e.g. 12 am and 12:10 am and will go to washroom with a water bottle and my weight scale, mix both sn into 2x 50ml water. first cup will also include 8x to 10x 40mg propranolol.

I'll drink the first cup at about 12:55 am and put the second cup under my bed in case i throw up within first 15 mins.

if i throw up, my parents might wake up, i will send them asap and take the second cup and sleep under blanket and with a pillow to cover my stomach (breathing). I'll have atleast 6 hrs before anyone tries to wake me up.

so my questions -
1. is it okay to keep small amounts of sn seperately since they are already kind of exposed to air, and i need them after like 6-8hrs.

2. can i also crush propranolol and keep it for later?

3. if i don't throw up, then the second cup will be left under my bed, will it convert to nitrate in about 5 or so hours? i don't want anybody else accidentally touching sn.

anything else am i missing? any other suggestions? thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, cowboypants, EscapeFromLife and 2 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
hi, it's been almost a month since i got sn but i couldn't use it since there is ALWAYS people here at home. so i've decided to drink it while everyone is asleep. date not decided.
here's the plan -

i will be seperating 25g sn into two clean plastic wrappers(candy/similar wrapper, i couldn't find a good wrapper šŸ˜³) and seal it with tape for extra protection from moisture. and keeping them in another small plastic container in my pocket.

will do about 8 - 12 hr fast and no water for last 3 hrs. then i'll take 1000mg paracitamol and 30mg domperidone at e.g. 12 am and 12:10 am and will go to washroom with a water bottle and my weight scale, mix both sn into 2x 50ml water. first cup will also include 8x to 10x 40mg propranolol.

I'll drink the first cup at about 12:55 am and put the second cup under my bed in case i throw up within first 15 mins.

if i throw up, my parents might wake up, i will send them asap and take the second cup and sleep under blanket and with a pillow to cover my stomach (breathing). I'll have atleast 6 hrs before anyone tries to wake me up.

so my questions -
1. is it okay to keep small amounts of sn seperately since they are already kind of exposed to air, and i need them after like 6-8hrs.

2. can i also crush propranolol and keep it for later?

3. if i don't throw up, then the second cup will be left under my bed, will it convert to nitrate in about 5 or so hours? i don't want anybody else accidentally touching sn.

anything else am i missing? any other suggestions? thanks.
For number 3. Label the cup as poison. I think people would be careful anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsBS and SMmetalhead36
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
Where did you get your propranolol? Were you able to source it online? Sounds like a good plan btw... and love your username...
In india you can get it any pharmacy, it's also available online. life sure is bs tho :p

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can help it, it's always better not to do it around others. Including the truma of discovering you or that memory being stuck in that place, you could be discovered and interrupted. Not only due to the throwing up sounds but possible sounds of seizure or the death rattle noise. Yes, the left over SN will be a danger for the ones that find it so make sure to lable it and boldly not to touch it or taste it.

Reactions: LifeIsBS
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
If you can help it, it's always better not to do it around others. Including the truma of discovering you or that memory being stuck in that place, you could be discovered and interrupted. Not only due to the throwing up sounds but possible sounds of seizure or the death rattle noise. Yes, the left over SN will be a danger for the ones that find it so make sure to lable it and boldly not to touch it or taste it.
that's what's i am thinking.. especially since me and my cousin share the room. I'll wait for right time and right place.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
that's what's i am thinking.. especially since me and my cousin share the room. I'll wait for right time and right place.
Yeah, especially a shared room should be a big no no. Both for you and them.

Reactions: LifeIsBS