Anarcholoser

Anarcholoser

patron saint of denial
Jan 8, 2021
I bought some SN from CR and it should be here by Monday at the latest. I haven't quite decided on my CTB date, but it needs to be before next Saturday as that is when my central/PICC line is being removed from my arm. So I have about a week to come up with a good plan and execute it.

My current plan is to dissolve 25mg of SN in 50ml of water (I weigh a little under 100lb / 45.36kg). While it is dissolving, I will take 28mg of ondansetron, and some Klonopin. Then I will inject the SN as quickly as I can into my PICC line, without blowing my vein. Hopefully I will be able to inject enough without fainting, and hopefully it will not hurt.

I will update as my CTB date grows closer, and if I make any changes to my plan. I haven't been able to find any other information on injecting SN as a way to CTB, and I hope that's only because it's harder for most people to do successfully and not because it won't work.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Anarcholoser
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I bought some SN from CR and it should be here by Monday at the latest. I haven't quite decided on my CTB date, but it needs to be before next Saturday as that is when my central/PICC line is being removed from my arm. So I have about a week to come up with a good plan and execute it.

My current plan is to dissolve 25mg of SN in 50ml of water (I weigh a little under 100lb / 45.36kg). While it is dissolving, I will take 28mg of ondansetron, and some Klonopin. Then I will inject the SN as quickly as I can into my PICC line, without blowing my vein. Hopefully I will be able to inject enough without fainting, and hopefully it will not hurt.

I will update as my CTB date grows closer, and if I make any changes to my plan. I haven't been able to find any other information on injecting SN as a way to CTB, and I hope that's only because it's harder for most people to do successfully and not because it won't work.
I haven't seen much about IV injections of SN other than not to try it. I can send you the source if you're interested. Either way I wish you the best of luck with your chosen method.

lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
that will be so painful.

Reactions: MentalFuneral
Anarcholoser

Anarcholoser

patron saint of denial
Jan 8, 2021
I haven't seen much about IV injections of SN other than not to try it. I can send you the source if you're interested. Either way I wish you the best of luck with your chosen method.
Could you please send me the source? The sources I've found have only said not to try it because placing an IV properly is hard, and since I already have one I figure that's a non-issue.
that will be so painful.
Why so? I did some research on SN drips (it's used to treat some forms of poisoning) and nothing I've found says it is painful, although maybe I haven't looked hard enough?

Anarcholoser

Anarcholoser

patron saint of denial
Jan 8, 2021
My SN arrived just now. I feel really happy that this will all be over soon. Trying to decide if I want to do it tonight or Wednesday. I need to do a test first to make sure it's pure, but it looks pretty legit so I'm not too worried about that.

Reactions: Decided98
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
My SN arrived just now. I feel really happy that this will all be over soon. Trying to decide if I want to do it tonight or Wednesday. I need to do a test first to make sure it's pure, but it looks pretty legit so I'm not too worried about that.
Wish you the best and hope it all works out

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
According to the PPH, the 'peacefulness' of sodium nitrite (SN) is associated with the absorption of NO2- into the red blood cells and alteration to the haemeglobin. The effect of direct IV administration of a large amount of Na+ (sodium ions) is likely to cause a dominant, rapid, and unpleasant effect.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Could you please send me the source? The sources I've found have only said not to try it because placing an IV properly is hard, and since I already have one I figure that's a non-issue.

Why so? I did some research on SN drips (it's used to treat some forms of poisoning) and nothing I've found says it is painful, although maybe I haven't looked hard enough?

Not sure if you already cbt, but in case not:
Short answer is that you are going to put "salt" in your bloodstream. Ever got salt in a wound or in a sensitive part of your skin? Hurts a lot, sorta like burning. Now this inside your body... I think would be very... unpleasant. But if you do choose this, I hope it is fast and you achieve peace.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024

Wish you peace :aw: