inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I decided to open briefly my SN to have a look with a light shining through so I am pretty confident is greater than 96%

What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20240201_134700.jpg
    IMG_20240201_134700.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hard to tell or impossible in my opinion without an aquarium test. But maybe someone else is more confident answering this.

Reactions: doggiesarecute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Hard to tell or impossible in my opinion without an aquarium test. But maybe someone else is more confident answering this.
I was close to swallowing some whole and I've eaten some nasty shit in the past. I used to make DMT to try psychedelics out to heal my broken mind that tastes like god awful shit even when smoked

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Is it supposed to be yellow ? (Naïve question)

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I was close to swallowing some whol
Oh my! You need to be careful when it comes to this. You should read the sn bibel. Or megathread. It would probably give you some answers.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Is it supposed to be yellow ? (Naïve question)
Yes white with yellow tinge but the yellow shines through with a light shone through it.

Here's an image of it diluted in cups that was used in a successful CTB Screenshot 20240201 140003 comandroidchrome

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S1752928X2300094X-gr2_lrg.jpg
    1-s2.0-S1752928X2300094X-gr2_lrg.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: doggiesarecute and illAF
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am pretty sure you are not supposed to open to see or check by shining light or 'swallow some whole'
Please be careful

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Am pretty sure you are not supposed to open to see or check by shining light or 'swallow some whole'
Please be careful
It's back in its dark place now, the same metaphorical place I usually occupy lol
It's back in its dark place now, the same metaphorical place I usually occupy lol
Besides I dipped my finger in made sure there was no crystals on my finger and I tasted it it's salty chlorine sea water kind of taste but weak as it was what my skin may have briefly absorbed. Definitely not enough to do anything so I'm not concerned.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Besides I dipped my finger in made sure there was no crystals on my finger and I tasted it it's salty chlorine sea water kind of taste but weak as it was what my skin may have briefly absorbed. Definitely not enough to do anything so I'm not concerned.
I can't decide if you are being serious or if it's a joke....but it seems like you are taking this very lightly.

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I can't decide if you are being serious or if it's a joke....but it seems like you are taking this very lightly.
I'm serious. Life has zero to offer me I am a burden to people around me and this is me preparing myself mentally for the inevitable. My mental and apparent ongoing physical issues and just having the SN are clear indicators that I have intent.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm serious. Life has zero to offer me I am a burden to people around me and this is me preparing myself mentally for the inevitable. My mental and apparent ongoing physical issues and just having the SN are clear indicators that I have intent.
Sorry for what you are going through, I just mean be careful with the SN. You don't want to endup with ruined sn and you don't want to cause your self additional harm by not following the right protocol of sn consumption.

Reactions: BrainShower