O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
My sn arrived from ukraine. Bought it on the craft site. Im just not sure about quality. Aquarium test kit is not avaible for me so I just only can test it with blood but thats not reliable. The seller said he stores it in an airtight container but he puts it in jar when he send it. It isnt lose potency becouse when he puts it in a jar air gets in? It arrived in 14 days. He also showed me a certificate that the sn is 99.6% puritiy food grade.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Circles
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Can you let us know if you do the blood test?

O

orion182

Aug 8, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
My sn arrived from ukraine. Bought it on the craft site. Im just not sure about quality. Aquarium test kit is not avaible for me so I just only can test it with blood but thats not reliable. The seller said he stores it in an airtight container but he puts it in jar when he send it. It isnt lose potency becouse when he puts it in a jar air gets in? It arrived in 14 days. He also showed me a certificate that the sn is 99.6% puritiy food grade.
don't trust the certificate. at the same time, there's not much profit in selling fake sodium nitrite

if you're talking cocaine, cutting the purity down to 25% is going to be hugely profitable. But nitrite is fur curing meat, seriously zero reason to scam someone

Last edited:
Reactions: ITryHard, nomorepainss and checkouttime
C

CatIsFedUpOfThis

Traumatised and tired
Sep 6, 2020
How much came? Maybe you could send some off to one of those free testing places if you'd have enough left over still.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Did you get it from seller with name starting with T or G?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
don't trust the certificate. at the same time, there's not much profit in selling fake sodium nitrite

never thought of it like that! good point though its cheap! but they cant rank up the price like N as its so widely used! i know a member said she wasn't happy with the quality of her SN and got more.

I think its more pople buying the wrong type of SN. i know someone posted some and i was like its 0.6% now thats a problem!

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020

if you're talking cocaine, cutting the purity down to 25% is going to be hugely profitable. But nitrite is fur curing meat, seriously zero reason to scam someone
Hi,
how can we be sure of the purity if we cannot trust the certificate?

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
Probably illegal to ship to your country because it's in stock as of now.

It might get taken down if A catches wind of this site in relation with the product. Please don't post direct links. "LW from A" ? Just trying to preserve it for others.
Oh my, any idea how else can I get it ?

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Oh my, any idea how else can I get it ?
It depends on what country but I've been hearing people have had luck with "the craft site" E.... use the search function and there are some threads about sourcing SN.

B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020
It depends on what country but I've been hearing people have had luck with "the craft site" E.... use the search function and there are some threads about sourcing SN.
So I made 2 different orders, one got cancelled and the other is from the craft side, hopefully that gets through.

Reactions: voidman and checkouttime
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
you guys should delete the photos of it. As mentioned should A find it linked here it may make purchase for others very hard.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you guys should delete the photos of it. As mentioned should A find it linked here it may make purchase for others very hard.

I've got a feeling they might have already stopped selling it, in the pic its currently unavailable. amazon UK don't sell it anymore. so you'd think they might ban it from both sites???

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've got a feeling they might have already stopped selling it, in the pic its currently unavailable. amazon UK don't sell it anymore. so you'd think they might ban it from both sites???

honestly not sure. I checked my amazon its for sale. I just think to be more discreet the pics should be deleted. It gives more fuel to the fire for folks trying to get it banned or this site banned.

Reactions: checkouttime and Meditation guide