• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
THANKS SO MUCH TO THIS WEBSITE. I WOULD HAVE NO OPTIONS WITHOUT THIS SITE!

This site didn't make me suicidal! It allowed me to explore my thoughts, however dark they went, and gave me the option of life or suicide. It just gave me the FREEDOM TO CHOOSE.

So the package says NITRITE ON THE FUCKING ENVELOPE! Not sure how it made it here through customs. I didn't have to show ID to IC btw. Maybe cuz of my form of payment? So anyway, family alerted me to the package which was a couple days EARLY. With my kind of luck, they would have confiscated it, especially since they read the package. I got asked: "Why do you have nitrates? That is POISON". So my family isn't as ignorant as I thought. I made up some lie about it being for cleaning. The fact that I am this age and have to lie to family is another reason why I need SN.

Note, it is Nitrite, not Nitrate. I guess they have never heard of nitrite before. With my luck, I am surprised that I was able to order it before the IC website went down. That was on a knife-edge! I just need to hide the package somewhere incase someone tries to "save me". I AM SO RELIEVED.

I FEEL LIKE I CAN START PLANNING FOR REAL. I do feel bad though cuz now my family will blame themselves for handing me the package. That's going to be brutal for them. Hmm. I can't make my death look like a suicide, cuz I will be leaving them PINs, passwords and some instructions. I would prefer that they not be involved in this process. They are going to have such regret.

Well, I have a few months to figure it out.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Wow, won a watch on that one ! Keep it well planked out of sight.

Reactions: ChildrensITV
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations, and good luck with your existential escape!

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I feel somewhat jealous that you have the resources and are brave enough to ctb by SN, if you do choose to go through with it I wish you luck. That is also terrible that you have to lie to your family as an adult just to be treated properly. I hope you find peace in the future.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved at having a way to exit this world, I certainly hate how it's so difficult to plan to die, those who wish to be gone should just be able to pass away in peace without the fear of other people selfishly and unfairly interfering with their plans. It's just so wrong how some people want to force those who are suicidal to suffer.

Reactions: Letgo and Rogue Proxy