• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rox

Jun 6, 2019
I just so conflicted man. I don't wanna do this for another year.

Reactions: inconsequential, Loli, DoomedxFromBirth and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Then don't. Keep it sealed and set it aside someplace safe for later. There will always be another chance to get on the bus, but not always another chance to get off.

Reactions: Ashpac and jake3d
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm torn between CTBing before Cyberpunk comes out or after I beat Cyberpunk because I'm a hardcore PC gamer and have always been since I was 5 years old... And Cyberpunk looks like it is going to be an epic game. And if I was dying, knowing I will never be able to play Cyberpunk...that would not be pleasant experience...
The game looks so awesome, a year of pain and suffering might be worth it...

Last edited:
R

Rox

Jun 6, 2019
Yesterday I was thinking about how God would giving me a sign on the day I decide to CTB see that he has been giving me the middle finger for the past 19 year. Stop sending me mix signal God!

Reactions: Egddios and Seaghost
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It looks like a good game, but It'll be overrated just like majority of things. You'll play it, and your serotonin will go up for awhile, and once you beat the game, you'll be depressed again.

Reactions: KnightBlade and Alec
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Can relate. I'm kinda bummed I won't get to play Pokemon Sword&Shield before I ctb. On the other hand, I'm so depressed and anhedonic that I'll probably not enjoy it.

Reactions: Alec
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Pshh the games keep me going somewhat. Especially now that there is a release date for that. And still need one for the Elder Scrolls :I

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I'm glad they didn't announce The Elder Scrolls VI release date, that would be just too much

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Cyberpunk is probably one of the main reasons why I won't kill myself either haha gotta play that shit

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
The thing is when Cyberpunk is out and you played there is another stupid thing you keep going maybe it's another game or anything else you might just not ready for ctb or maybe no day ctb ready day.

DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
The thing is when Cyberpunk is out and you played there is another stupid thing you keep going maybe it's another game or anything else you might just not ready for ctb or maybe no day ctb ready day.
I guess its a bad and good thing

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

If you're conflicted then you're still not ready. Do it only when you're sure. This is the end. There's no do over.