lmplsss

lmplsss

Apr 16, 2021
Since the LW sn is no longer available, I was only able to get the HM brand from the rainforest site and the LA brand (acs grade) from the lab site. Will they work? Because they are way too searchable! They're both on the first page on google Shopping. I have seen the HM one mentioned on here before tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Astral316, lobster salad and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Oh shit, LW is no longer available?
Fucking glad I got mine while I had the chance but wtf, so many poor people will be out of luck now, possibly forced into worse methods.
I am sorry I am not familiar with any other sources so I will have to research a little first, hopefully someone else can help you. There are also supposed tests you can make use of in order to see if it's authentic.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Astral316 and lobster salad
Revered

Revered

Mar 6, 2021
I bought and plan to use the LA brand.
"ACS grade meets or exceeds purity standards set by the American Chemical Society (ACS). This grade is acceptable for food, drug, or medicinal use and can be used for ACS applications or for general procedures that require stringent quality specifications and a purity of ≥95%"

You could do a test on it but you risk oxidizing it, so take that into consideration. Maybe wait until the day of to test it? That's what I plan to do, or just take my chances.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Astral316
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana and LastFlowers