LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
It's technical grade, 99% purity which should hopefully be good. I'm a student (above 18) so I still live with my parents. I'm going to take it around midnight Monday (so technically early Tuesday morning) and hope I won't be found by around 7 am which is when my parents usually come looking for me. I'm around ~47-48 kg, so I'm going to take 2-3 tablespoons and fast beforehand. Wish me luck

• Love
Reactions: mfjajs and Kalista
M

mfjajs

Aug 10, 2024
I wish you luck. The experince could be unpleasent and you can't make any noise.

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
I too live with my parents. I thought of this method but it sounds complicated. There's all this stuff you have to do and prep for before consuming the solution. So I decided on water intoxication. I'm setting a date. November 6th, 2024. A lot of times, I am a chicken. Hopefully I don't chicken out. But anyway, I was afraid of making too many noises if I tried the SN method. It sounds more unpleasant than water intoxication. This one girl in Florida was 35 (I'll be 35 too in October) died from an accidental water intoxication. She drank four 16 oz bottles. She complained about abdominal pain, and she was dizzy and she collapsed when she got home, fell unconscious and never regained consciousness.
Moreover, it sounds like a peaceful death is an ideal method most people would want but in reality it sounds like death is pretty damn messy and involves some pain. And good luck. Peace to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, hope you find the peace you search for.