Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, I bought the SN on August 9 and I have contacted the seller who replied that he would go to validate the status of the shipment with the carrier

And this makes me desperate because my deadline is September 5, I will be forced to vacate that day

I'm feeling so shaky about this, I've been cutting myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, CTB Dream, ayaneechan and 10 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm sorry to hear how shitty your situation has been, I hope you get sn soon, I'm sorry your life has been so hard on you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry the SN hasn't arrived, I hope it arrives soon. I can understand why you're so worried due to the SN not arriving because you will have to move out if it doesn't arrive. I send you my best regards and lots of strength.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that the order is delayed. This sucks. I hope ur SN arrives on time! Wishing you all the best and strength!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and heavyeyes
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
About the title, I bought the SN on August 9 and I have contacted the seller who replied that he would go to validate the status of the shipment with the carrier

And this makes me desperate because my deadline is September 5, I will be forced to vacate that day

I'm feeling so shaky about this, I've been cutting myself
Can't you ask for a few days extension? Pretend your sick and pay for the days used?

Reactions: heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you eventually find what you search for, it must be really awful being trapped in that situation, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's terrible, I know how horrific it is to not have access to a method.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm sorry you feel life has bought you to this decision. I hope you get Econ time and have a peaceful transition ❤️ I was homeless before and it's not an easy road, but I overcame it! If that's your only reason to ctb then maybe you can too. I wish you the best in whatever you decide 🥰

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dialogos and heavyeyes