• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
My SN has finally come. One cannot begin to grasp my relief at seeing it. It is real. I finally have it, laboratory grade, 99% purity. I am finally capable of leaving it all if I want to. Finally, freedom from all evil is in sight.
I hope everyone here will have this pleasure as well. I have been reading horror stories from other countries about police visits, prohibitions and so on - that's very scary, and it is absurd that people are being denied the right to have a peaceful death. I am lucky that here on my country things are super lax and no one really gives a shit.

If I choose to set sail I will tell you.

• Love
Reactions: lyfsoverrated, divinemistress36, Unknown21 and 2 others
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Happy to hear it for you! Has it given you a sense of clarity?
It did me, I cried when it was first in my possession was such a relief.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov, Cakeisalie and 1 other person
H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
Happy to hear it for you! Has it given you a sense of clarity?
It did me, I cried when it was first in my possession was such a relief.
It is certainly giving me right now. It is so crazy how far we go in life, just to get to this moment, where end could be minutes away. It has made me go down memory lane: all the things ever since I was a kid to this very moment - it all leads to here someway, it's a very profound feeling

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Cakeisalie
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
It really was an indescribable sensation that I felt when holding the bottle of sn,at the moment I'm trying to get a gun,it makes me sad to think that there were so many guns from the collection of family members that were thrown away after they passed away,it's really exhausting to plan CTB because I tend to think too much I always end up finding some problem in the method,if it were possible I would climb a tower of 80 meters drink sn shoot in the direction brain stem and that's it.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I just got mine too. I was planning on using it mere days after receiving it, but weirdly enough, my motivation to CTB has somewhat evaporated ever since I got it...

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Could someone please pm me a source? I'm in the U.S...