coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Pretty quick on the shipping, right on the edge of the estimated delivery time, and it came in a smaller package than i was expecting. I'm both excited and kinda scared that its actually here, but it also brings me peace of mind knowing i can now leave at any time.

also very minor thing but it susprised me tha5 the SN feels like its in one solid block rather than a more fluid powder like i expected it to be. doesnt change anything but just interesting.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopelesswanderer, iamanavalanche, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel more at peace, I wish you the best.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Pretty quick on the shipping, right on the edge of the estimated delivery time, and it came in a smaller package than i was expecting. I'm both excited and kinda scared that its actually here, but it also brings me peace of mind knowing i can now leave at any time.

also very minor thing but it susprised me tha5 the SN feels like its in one solid block rather than a more fluid powder like i expected it to be. doesnt change anything but just interesting.
It's DMC's stuff right? I believe the hardness is due to the vacuum seal.

Oh, and congrats!

Reactions: sadlittleman32 and coolgal82
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
Would you be able to DM me the full name? Or do i have to be here longer to have that feature
Can't dm you yet (not that I would give you the link either) but type "DMC" or "SN Source" into search and you should find a few threads with veeeery helpful hints.