Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I was notified by the mail that my order arrived I feel weird ...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Joey
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
How come you feel weird lovely?

Reactions: Mgl91
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
With the failure rate here, please be careful.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Please read the resources about dosages and preparation before you attempt to use SN. The more information you can give the community, the better it will be for everyone!

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
How come you feel weird lovely?
weird I don't know how to explain it. I felt like a chill, in the last few days I improved a little I was seeing my children. I'm not going to ctb soon. I don't know how long it can be saved.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
I don't know how long it can be saved.

It's just an inorganic salt. Stored properly, as in not exposed to water, high cold/heat or humid environment so moderate temp and dry, I would say a very long time. So unless you're on the long-term road to recovery I'd say it'll be still good.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
weird I don't know how to explain it. I felt like a chill, in the last few days I improved a little I was seeing my children. I'm not going to ctb soon. I don't know how long it can be saved.
I believe it has a life of a couple of years as long as it is in a sealed container. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I imagine it will feel like holding death in your hands. There's no rule that you need to take it because you have it and certainly not as soon as it arrives. Put it in a safe place, enjoy your kids and don't do anything until there's no doubt anymore. :heart:

I'm wanting mine to arrive so I can get those feelings dealt with and get on with it, either living or dying. I'm sure (for me) having everything I need will turn any grey area into black or white really quickly.

• Love
Reactions: Mgl91 and ITryHard
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I imagine it will feel like holding death in your hands. There's no rule that you need to take it because you have it and certainly not as soon as it arrives. Put it in a safe place, enjoy your kids and don't do anything until there's no doubt anymore. :heart:

I'm wanting mine to arrive so I can get those feelings dealt with and get on with it, either living or dying. I'm sure (for me) having everything I need will turn any grey area into black or white really quickly.

The feeling turns to "will this work?" pretty quickly...

Reactions: Deleted member 18655