• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
I had to fill in some form. Do you think it will be all right? I described the product as "fishing bait".

Reactions: MsMaudlin
Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Is that the one from the fishing related source?

I'm not American so I can't help sorry. Just curious.

Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Np.

It"s from IC

Thats what SN is used for. Curing fish eggs for bait. Among other things (such as curing meats).
Fuuuuuck I'm still waiting on my IC order as well and I noticed in the tracking it had reached my country two days ago and then stopped being updated.

Hopefully since my country is small they aren't as familiar with it... I'm worried they'll get suspicious because I spent hundreds on 100g of fancy salt instead of just buying the 6% stuff for 1/10th the price locally.

Thank you for the heads up. If this doesn't work... Idk. Don't want to think about it.

Please please update on how your situation goes xx. All the best.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and cringelord111