Peace_of_mind

Peace_of_mind

Life doesn't really get any better
Nov 23, 2020
I cant explain how releaved and lucky I feel. It arrived about 10m ago and I feel saved with it by my side. I going to start the 2 day regime in about an hour, and hopefully tomorrow I can rest.

I am very grateful to everyone here and especially grateful for SS to exist, a place where we can get help and guide in the most difficult moments of our lives.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gnip, I screwed up, virginiawoolf86 and 11 others
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Hi, are you in a rush? Why don't you enjoy that feeling of total power over your entire existence, now it's in your hands...you can decide what happens next and that's great and a huge relief.... for me that power gave me quite a while of livable life..... well...just a while.....

Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
will you be posting here while you do it or not?

Reactions: sadworld, Peace_of_mind and TripleA
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I am happy for you. Genuinely, when you said you felt saved, I can't imagine how peaceful it must feel for you.
Wish you all the best and a safe and sound journey. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211, ecmnesia and 1 other person
Peace_of_mind

Peace_of_mind

Life doesn't really get any better
Nov 23, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, darksideofthebright and Ghost2211
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I cant explain how releaved and lucky I feel. It arrived about 10m ago and I feel saved with it by my side. I going to start the 2 day regime in about an hour, and hopefully tomorrow I can rest.

I am very grateful to everyone here and especially grateful for SS to exist, a place where we can get help and guide in the most difficult moments of our lives.
It is an empowering feeling of relief to know you have your way out. I hope you find peace and comfort.

• Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright, sadworld, Peace_of_mind and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Congrats on receiving it. It really takes a load off the mind, and is an awesome security blanky if you want to give yourself a bit of time to processes. If you're ready to go I hope everything goes well for you.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, sadworld, Peace_of_mind and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, congrats on receiving your SN. I hope everything works out for you. Best wishes! :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Peace_of_mind and darksideofthebright