Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
I am glad and scared but happy for the message I've just received, my order is going to arrive today between 9 am and 5 pm. I'll enjoy myself a bit, I'll start my fasting, I'll watch Avatar the Last Airbender the whole day and make my future emails and notes for those I love. Tomorrow is the cleansing day, I'll just grab anything I consider garbage and throw it and get some undersize clothes and put them somewhere for the homeless. I'll delete history of myself and everything too personal, because no one has the right to know it :) I'll shave and try to be as clean as possible for my last day on Earth, and finally, I'll start the process. No anti-emetics, it's impossible to get them here, I have some Quetiapine but I don't know if it is going to help. I am sure I want to go so I'll do my best to at least use ibuprofen and antiacid along with Nebivolol, a beta blocker I have. Still confused about Quetiapine. I want to go to my special place, my eternal resting peace, watching the love of my life, loving him and loving being him, and waiting for him patiently to come as he's gonna die in the future 20 years. My hubby... I love you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joplin, Stroopwafel., oono and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel you.

I would be scared and happy too!

Drinking or not it is the biggest decision of our lives, after all.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Last Caress
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best if this is the option you want, it sounds like you have it all planned. We all deserve peace and nobody deserves to suffer on this earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Last Caress