• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
My SN has come, it came quicker than I thought, how do I get the tests to check it's the real thing? I need to be sure to do it fairly quickly, I'm sure I being followed at the minute!

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherstar and Defenestration
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
You can test it with your blood it should change to a darker brown colour, I do believe. You can get aquarium testing strips from pet shops as well. I've been trying to get SN for months to the UK. Could you PM where you got yours?

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I ordered from 2 places, I had to quickly hide it so as soon as I get chance il look properly and see who sent it

Reactions: MMB and DarkWolf
mindmadeup

mindmadeup

Mar 31, 2021
I ordered from 2 places, I had to quickly hide it so as soon as I get chance il look properly and see who sent it
I am UK and desperate. PLEASE tell me where you ordered from????

Reactions: MMB
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Oh wow, I envy you a lot. I wish I could take it with you. I'm too paranoid to risk ordering it myself..

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Yeah me too, I couldn't order it

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Good that you've got yours, must be a comfort to have it.
Yeah like others if you could possibly pm me with details too, thank you and hope goes well for you.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Ah you must be relieved ❤️ The blood method is the quickest test but as others have said you can do the aquarium test too

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
My SN has come, it came quicker than I thought, how do I get the tests to check it's the real thing? I need to be sure to do it fairly quickly, I'm sure I being followed at the minute!
Im also a UK Resident can you PM me where you got it from?

Reactions: MMB
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
As with other requests, I'm UK based and would love to know a source please.

vrotka

vrotka

Nov 21, 2019
if anyone has the source, i would love to know, im running out of options in uk