Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Because of my level of trauma, childhood, never going to school, and never being well socialized and stuff as a kid I've always felt so different and so terrible and my parents were never there for me. I have anxiety depression learning issues and a bunch of other issues... I had tried therapy and it didn't help me. Everyone says I need to try to for longer I was very codependent on my boyfriend he's the only person I was comfortable with and telling things to I friend I'm not functional because of my issues and adapting to the world and society is really hard for me and some have even said to go do inpatient for a long ass time so it'll help me but impatient didn't help and I didn't feel safe there.. I'm not really welcome anywhere and I don't fit in anywhere never have.. having my boyfriend and my dog was the most I ever had but my mental health and me being slow is hard for me to handle. My boyfriend says I need help and to be better if we're to be together so I have been abandoned for a second time at my parents house that abused me it was that it go to a motel and I couldn't be on my own or in a motel by myself people say I need to be more independent but with the upbringing and mental health issues and learning issues it's impossible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 6 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Dizzy_Dreams Hi. Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe you can find significant other that will be a good life partner that you can trust and rely on? He will provide for family and you will take care of children?

I have social anxiety, learning disorder and I am slow when it comes to information processing and can't retain information properly and often don't follow. It is easier for me to learn on my own pace, work alone and understand people through slow communication but ain't nobody got time for all of that.

I was good in early school mathematics until it became harder and I could not keep up as good. I tried to avoid being noticed and being asked questions by a class teacher because I feared to be judged and seen as dumb.

Today because of social anxiety, avoidance of people, learning disability and lack of profession I can't work on a normal job. I have accepted my exit and the only reason I am still here is because of my mom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this hell, dear.
However, as you know, you can always count on me. I'll do my best to give you advice or help you anyway I can.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Ame