Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
hi guys, yesterday on telegram I wrote that I would write a thread about my situation, so here I am, I want to collect as many opinions as possible. Thank you if you'll comment.
When I was 8, I told my relatives I wanted to die. But real problems started at 12: my mother worked out of town, she was always absent, my father, on the other hand, was at home completely sedated by antidepressants and sleeping pills. So I was pretty much alone and started playing role games (I used a manga character to interact with other online roleplayers), I created a family online. One day an 18-year-old roleplayer wrote me, he began to rape my character, after a short time it was no longer about the characters but about us, he sent me photos of his penis and introduced me to the world of sex in a totally sick, excessive way, I was too young. Our story lasted 2 years, I never met him, we had phone and chat sex. this experience has fucked up my sex life, I see my body as an object and I always feel dirty inside.
When I was 14 and a half years old, I attempted suicide by swallowing 30 paracetamol tablets and then I tried to run away from home, from there I started therapy. Later I had a very toxic 4 year relationship that ended badly, without him explaining anything to me and after 1 week he rearranged and I still have no strong emotions for anyone after 2 years.
A big problem in my life is my mother, she has been anorexic since she was 16 years old and she never got help (she is a dancer). She is a control freak, rummages through my bag, checks MY money and invades my privacy (she enter my room or bathroom without knocking). The biggest problem is that she also controls my food, I had eating problems because of her sick standards, she would later hide my chocolate... She never trusted me and didn't esteem me, I dropped out of university because she doesn't believe that I can commit to something. I stopped showing up naked from her because I gained weight (now I'm weight shape), she made comments about my belly and my butt.
My suicidal thoughts never went out of my head. Lately I'm taking massive doses of antidepressants, but I'm really planning to ctb, my mind makes me feel bad even when I smoke weed (it was the only thing that made me smile and now I risk vomiting if I smoke), I started cutting my wrists.
In theory I have many friends, but lately I have posted some very worrying stories and no one has written me a message, while I have always been there for them and I have spent a lot of physical and mental energy on any of their bullshit. So I decided to remove any app so i wouldn't be disappointed if they don't write to me. I only have my best friend left which is the only reason I struggle to decide to ctb, I wouldn't want to hurt her in any way but the thought of ctb never leaves my mind, I cry everyday.
I apologize for the length, thank you very much if you have reached this point, write your opinion if you want, it would be very useful to me. I'm 20 years old.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mimiopo22, Bigpink, Meditation guide and 9 others
Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
In theory I have many friends, but lately I have posted some very worrying stories and no one has written me a message, while I have always been there for them and I have spent a lot of physical and mental energy on any of their bullshit. So I decided to remove any app so i wouldn't be disappointed if they don't write to me. I only have my best friend left which is the only reason I struggle to decide to ctb, I wouldn't want to hurt her in any way but the thought of ctb never leaves my mind, I cry everyday.
I apologize for the length, thank you very much if you have reached this point, write your opinion if you want, it would be very useful to me. I'm 20 years old.

I am afraid of the same things. I worry that my friends will leave me once they come to terms with the "real" me, which has left me clingy to the point where I also tried deleting my messaging apps so I wouldn't cling anymore. I have done the same measures as you. It does nothing but reinforce the guilt and the shame.

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Thank you for sharing, as well! Let me know if you need someone to talk to. <3

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, drnhng and Floria
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
It is apparent to you and me both that
there are circumstantial and emotional burden which needs to be resolved.

Reactions: sadworld, demuic and Floria
I

Itsjustme21

Dec 4, 2020
I saw your message on tg.

This sounds really tough. I have no idea how I'd deal with something like this. It must feel so lonely. I wish I could just give you a hug.

I really hope you can find the right therapy and things will get better

Reactions: sadworld
D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
hi guys, yesterday on telegram I wrote that I would write a thread about my situation, so here I am, I want to collect as many opinions as possible. Thank you if you'll comment.
When I was 8, I told my relatives I wanted to die. But real problems started at 12: my mother worked out of town, she was always absent, my father, on the other hand, was at home completely sedated by antidepressants and sleeping pills. So I was pretty much alone and started playing role games (I used a manga character to interact with other online roleplayers), I created a family online. One day an 18-year-old roleplayer wrote me, he began to rape my character, after a short time it was no longer about the characters but about us, he sent me photos of his penis and introduced me to the world of sex in a totally sick, excessive way, I was too young. Our story lasted 2 years, I never met him, we had phone and chat sex. this experience has fucked up my sex life, I see my body as an object and I always feel dirty inside.
When I was 14 and a half years old, I attempted suicide by swallowing 30 paracetamol tablets and then I tried to run away from home, from there I started therapy. Later I had a very toxic 4 year relationship that ended badly, without him explaining anything to me and after 1 week he rearranged and I still have no strong emotions for anyone after 2 years.
A big problem in my life is my mother, she has been anorexic since she was 16 years old and she never got help (she is a dancer). She is a control freak, rummages through my bag, checks MY money and invades my privacy (she enter my room or bathroom without knocking). The biggest problem is that she also controls my food, I had eating problems because of her sick standards, she would later hide my chocolate... She never trusted me and didn't esteem me, I dropped out of university because she doesn't believe that I can commit to something. I stopped showing up naked from her because I gained weight (now I'm weight shape), she made comments about my belly and my butt.
My suicidal thoughts never went out of my head. Lately I'm taking massive doses of antidepressants, but I'm really planning to ctb, my mind makes me feel bad even when I smoke weed (it was the only thing that made me smile and now I risk vomiting if I smoke), I started cutting my wrists.
You can get through this. You just need to become your own person. Study, get a good job and your own place and become self-sufficient and then free.

Reactions: Bigpink and sadworld
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Seems your moth is a huge source of your problems and extremely toxic. It must be very damaging to have her in your life. Is there anyway you can get away from her and live on your own, or someone else?

You say you're on antidepressants, are you also doing therapy?

Lots of luck to you :hug:

Reactions: sadworld
Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
Seems your moth is a huge source of your problems and extremely toxic. It must be very damaging to have her in your life. Is there anyway you can get away from her and live on your own, or someone else?

You say you're on antidepressants, are you also doing therapy?

Lots of luck to you :hug:
Right now with covid it's impossible for me to get my own appartment but I am working.
Yes I also do a lot of therapy, it's tiring.
Thank you very much

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, sadworld, Nymph and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm so sorry all that happened to you, that's truly tragic;-; I feel so bad. I wish therapy could help you but that does require years of working on yourself. Be careful about selfharm please, you can get addicted to it:( and it becomes another downhill spiral

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Floria
drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
You've got lots of trauma but also lots of support. And there's another beautiful example why parents these days are braindead and should not allow their kids to have phones/internet until a certain age.

Your situation doesn't sound completely hopeless. You can make it. Just keep going! :hug:

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Right now with covid it's impossible for me to get my own appartment but I am working.
Yes I also do a lot of therapy, it's tiring.
Thank you very much
What do you do for a living? Also really hard to get a appartment here with the rising rents etc... :(

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
You have had such a hard life. I hope you can get some help, therapy? And forge your own path in life, you've a lot of life ahead of you and deserve to be happy.