• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My sister has been saying that I'm a closeted trans guy. She says that I act like a teenage boy. I've never wanted to be a guy though and I know myself well. I'm immune to peer pressure and stuff like this but I just find it annoying that people are telling me what they think I am and trying to make decisions for me

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Just ignore her. She is just trying to get under your skin.

Reactions: eatantz, Alexei_Kirillov, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
That's such a weird way to insult someone (unless she's serious, which I think is even weirder if so)
People who try to explain someone else's identity to them are almost laughable, if they weren't so irritating
Sorry you have to deal with that

Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Just ignore her. She is just trying to get under your skin.
Yeah true. She doesn't like me and is trying to get a rise out of me. She berates me for being a NEET and calls me names (she says that I lie in bed all day and do nothing. She also says that I'm "lazy" and that I should be ashamed of my lifestyle (because it's not a life (according to her))), but I just shoot back at her and do the same (I call her a normie in training and future wagie). She says that she feels sorry for me for having no life, but I feel sorry for her because she's a future wageslave and slave to the system
That's such a weird way to insult someone (unless she's serious, which I think is even weirder if so)
People who try to explain someone else's identity to them are almost laughable, if they weren't so irritating
Sorry you have to deal with that
It's okay. I know that she's just trying to get a reaction out of me because she hates me. And maybe I do act like a guy but so what? It's 2024. People don't have to conform strictly to standards. My sister says that I'm not "ladylike" but it's not the 1950s anymore

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and eatantz
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'd give her the old Gordon Ramsay treatment, provided you have 2 slices of bread. Show her how a real man operates.

Giphy

Reactions: sserafim

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Say even if you were closed trans, it's not anyone's job to try to 'show you the truth'. It's something you gotta figure out yourself in time.

She's just being a bitch.

Reactions: sserafim