• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
My elder sister is pregnant, this is the first month I think.
I was okayish for last few weeks but lately I am suicidal again. I want to ctb but I am afraid if the trauma caused by my death will affect her pregnancy?
she has had issues conceiving, she had to take medicine for that.

Reactions: Immensevoid
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes it can cause miscarriages

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal, reclaimedbynature, Parnate and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Complications could arise, depending on how she takes the news, the things she does in her shocked state could hurt herself and the baby. My sis was also pregnant, I was told not to do anything stupid and cause trouble for her, to everyone's relief she just had the baby this week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate, dggtscccvfd, BrainShower and 1 other person

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
My wife was pregnant and miscarried when her mum died (she was 12 weeks pregnant at the time).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The Great Below, Parnate and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My wife was pregnant and miscarried when her mum died (she was 12 weeks pregnant at the time).
Am sorry for your loss

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Is there a timeframe during pregnancy when the pregnancy is immune to trauma , loss of loved one etc?
I mean if I ctb later on let's say six months later ?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Is there a timeframe during pregnancy when the pregnancy is immune to trauma , loss of loved one etc?
I mean if I ctb later on let's say six months later ?
I guess loss of loved one can hurt you at any point of your life. And even if it won't cause a miscarriage, it can end up with postpartum depression. But if she wasn't pregnant it can still happen. You never know how you'll affect others and that's awful but no one would blame you if you died in an accident or from cancer or anything, right?? It's the same if you have problems with depression or other serious illnesses/disorders. You didn't ask to feel like that! So I believe you shouldn't worry too much about the others… There's never the right time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Parnate and rozeske
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's hard to balance other people's needs vs ours.

You show you are kind and considered by asking the question.

Suicide will always be tragic and painful, so there really never is a perfect time.

I think deep down you know the answer to your question.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

• Hugs
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
My sister will get married, i don't wanna break her heart or traumatize her as well. I appreciate your concerns.

Best wishes.

• Hugs
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Trauma can cause issues period. Even if it doesn't affect her pregnancy it'll affect her life and in turn her child's. I can't tell you what to do nor do I know your family, but I'd put it off for as long as possible and use what you know to minimize the damage I guess.

Not what you want to hear Id imagine. I'm sorry, there's no easy way around such a situation.