• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
And now I feel even more trapped that I did before. Because now, what am I supposed to do? Have one kid in the hospital for an attempt, and another one ctb within the same week??? Im annoyed and upset and just need someone to share with

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, puppy9, Camille Lejeune and 10 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Share away. What happened with your sister?

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
My brother attempted last year. I had similar feelings. I felt sympathy, resentment, relief.

Was your sister's attempt well thought out or an impulsive act?

Reactions: Final Escape
barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
My brother attempted last year. I had similar feelings. I felt sympathy, resentment, relief.

Was your sister's attempt well thought out or an impulsive act?

It was impulsive and honestly idk if she was serious or not. She slit her wrists then called 911 freaking out.
Share away. What happened with your sister?

She locked herself in the bathroom, slit her wrists, then called 911. But now I feel like I can't CTB anytime soon like I was planning.

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyinsleep
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
@barelyalive my brother's attempt was impulsive as well.

This is going to be a confusing time for you, deciding what, if anything you want to share. Obviously, your sister needs your support right now. It's clear that she wants to live.

Your self care is crucial right now. You may be able to learn from her experience. Maybe therapy will help you both.

If you are not already in therapy, this would be a good time to ask for it.

Reactions: Crematedashes
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I actually think you are kind of "lucky" in a way because maybe you can all ctb together it would be kind of beautiful leaving life sorrounded by the people you love well knowing all of your sufferings will end together.

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
@barelyalive my brother's attempt was impulsive as well.

This is going to be a confusing time for you, deciding what, if anything you want to share. Obviously, your sister needs your support right now. It's clear that she wants to live.

Your self care is crucial right now. You may be able to learn from her experience. Maybe therapy will help you both.

If you are not already in therapy, this would be a good time to ask for it.

I'm just angry. I don't think she needs my support. We don't talk much. I know she wants to live, I think it was a cry for help, but I dont know. I am in therapy, I actually have two therapists.

Reactions: memento_mori and Final Escape
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
That has to be so difficult to deal with, after your friend and with your own thoughts. You don't have to put any pressure of supporting her on yourself while you are struggling. I imagine you're feeling angry because she is not supporting you while you are having a difficult time. Are your parents involved?

Reactions: Final Escape
barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
That has to be so difficult to deal with, after your friend and with your own thoughts. You don't have to put any pressure of supporting her on yourself while you are struggling. I imagine you're feeling angry because she is not supporting you while you are having a difficult time. Are your parents involved?

Parents divorced- she was born to his second wife. She's the golden child, the one he always wanted. So of course now everything is about her- I mean that's not any different from how it is normally. I sound so fucking stupid. Im supposed to go see them in July but I dont know if i can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and been_there
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
You don't sound stupid at all, its completely understandable. If you're under pressure from family to say you'll go in July, just tell them you are and decide later. Meanwhile concentrate on your own situation with your therapist and meds and anything that helps you.

Don't dwell on your sister's situation. Try not to feel resentment towards her, although I can see why you feel angry. Everyone has their own issues but its OK for you not to have emotional space for her in your current situation.

Reactions: Invisible 73, LMFAO FOCKERS and Final Escape
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
I'm just angry. I don't think she needs my support. We don't talk much. I know she wants to live, I think it was a cry for help, but I dont know. I am in therapy, I actually have two therapists.
I understand the anger. My brother swallowed a bottle of pills and then called the cops. It would not have ended his life. I love my brother and am glad he got help. Sharing a common upbringing, we can sometimes help each other with context, but our walks through life are very different.
A cry for help is a cry. It should be heeded. Maybe let her know you're glad she's alive.

Reactions: temp1234 and Final Escape
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Maybe let her know you're glad she's alive.

Yeah, that's good advice from @WaterUnder. On a card if its easier than talking. And then don't dwell on it, do something good for yourself.

@barelyalive I have to go now, but feel free to pm me if you want.

Reactions: blanketyblk
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
And now I feel even more trapped that I did before. Because now, what am I supposed to do? Have one kid in the hospital for an attempt, and another one ctb within the same week??? Im annoyed and upset and just need someone to share with
i am sorry for your sister.. i can understand how stressful it can be.
there was a time in my life .. i was too paranoid of many things, i was afraid that someone i know would ctb before me , i know how this sounds.. but, i used to live day by day literally.. hoping my supplies would arrive the next day that i could go. I tried to be very patient with myself at that time.. i can only suggest to just hang on for a while patiently.