otaku01

otaku01

Mar 11, 2020
Hey,i am new here.Although i dont like to talk about myself and am kinda incommunicative,i am just posting it to become able to send a pm which could help me to suicide properly without any fail.

I have always been inclined to suicide for as long as i remember,like,have attempted to hang myself at my 11-12 of age which ended up fail with a hook come loose.But it became chronic now that i never think anything else and the idea is the only thing that makes me peaceful.i dont see anyone for ages and never want to.And what brought me to decide it is a legal drug which is called propecia which gives me persistent impotence,insomnia,brain fog besides my extremly low self-esteem and social anxiety.so i heard the exit bag and it catched me as a pain-free.anyway,we will see what happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the box is empty and pole
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Welcome and sorry that life brought you to this point.

Reactions: otaku01
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Hey,i am new here.Although i dont like to talk about myself and am kinda incommunicative,i am just posting it to become able to send a pm which could help me to suicide properly without any fail.

I have always been inclined to suicide for as long as i remember,like,have attempted to hang myself at my 11-12 of age which ended up fail with a hook come loose.But it became chronic now that i never think anything else and the idea is the only thing that makes me peaceful.i dont see anyone for ages and never want to.And what brought me to decide it is a legal drug which is called propecia which gives me persistent impotence,insomnia,brain fog besides my extremly low self-esteem and social anxiety.so i heard the exit bag and it catched me as a pain-free.anyway,we will see what happens.
Hey there, sorry to see you here. Have you tried not using Propecia to see how you feel when your not on it? Its awfull that using this drug has bought you to a point where your thinking about suicide. Hey just wondering, your profile pick looks like it in NZ, am i right?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi....
A few general pointers :
To get a general overview of methods, you might also want to refer to the peaceful pill handbook :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

This site also has a very good search function (and advanced search).
Try using that to search, research, and read up.

To talk to someone privately (instead of posting on threads), you can use "PM" (PM = "personal message", bit like email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...

otaku01

otaku01

Mar 11, 2020
Hey there, sorry to see you here. Have you tried not using Propecia to see how you feel when your not on it? Its awfull that using this drug has bought you to a point where your thinking about suicide. Hey just wondering, your profile pick looks like it in NZ, am i right?
I've already not been on it for 2 years,it's kinda permanent.Pp is taken in UK.