Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Physically: my body is out to get me I swear. I'm dealing with nerve pain in my leg from when I rolled my ankle weeks ago. (the ankle itself is fine thankfully just an almost constant discomfort). My arm, that's a special story. Idk what happened but several days ago I was sitting typing at my laptop when I got this sharp pain in my arm. Ever since I havent really been able to move it although its doing better yesterday and seems to be today. It's like my funny bone is always being hit and I can feel it from my shoulder to my finger tips. I have also been dealing with a headache all week that I can't seem to convince to fuck off. And last night I woke up feeling sick.

Mentally: I've been dealing with my friend problem. He just up and started ignoring me this week with zero explaination. I've had to deal with an asshole telling me I shouldn't be married and other bullshit when they were the ones not listening to me like it was my fault. And all the while I've been thinking about getting a divorce anyway so yeah thank you asshole that's exactly what I needed right now. Now I have to somehow still figure out what the right option is for me without letting that bullshit wiggle it's way in and either convince me wrongly to leave or force me to possibly unhealthily say fuck you and stay.

I still have to reschedule my therapist appointment. My buspirone dose was upped yesterday. And I'm suffering with this all alone because my husband had to go and make this relationship difficult for me from the start so now that he is more understanding I'm still scared to say anything.

I just want to stop existing....

• Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala