Indigo0000

Indigo0000

Death is inevitable, life can be avoided.
May 8, 2020
Im trying partial, havent been successfull so far. I cant figure out what i am doing wrong, i have read the partial thread by nolifenopain and tried it out but i just cant seem to pass out. Please help me 20200512 123141
Thats what i am using, ive tested and its sturdy enough that itll hold my weight. Im quite tall and my roof is quite low so full isnt an option, SN is impossible to get in the netherlands so its this, electrocution, drowning or suffocation.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Asuming those metal poles are verticle, this is an awkward angle. You need the weigh of your body acting as much as possible down the line of the rope, so you want the length of the rope during suspension to be as close to verticle as possible. This looks like it would hang you against the wall, which would just force you up against the wall and get in the way of the suspension. I tried a similar setup against a tree, and it's nearly impossible to achieve anything when you're being leant back against a surface.

That rope seems rather thin. That isn't a huge problem, but I've heard that using some padding can help to more effectively distribute weight and block the blood vessels.

Reactions: sadgirl9999
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
Asuming those metal poles are verticle, this is an awkward angle. You need the weigh of your body acting as much as possible down the line of the rope, so you want the length of the rope during suspension to be as close to verticle as possible. This looks like it would hang you against the wall, which would just force you up against the wall and get in the way of the suspension. I tried a similar setup against a tree, and it's nearly impossible to achieve anything when you're being leant back against a surface.

That rope seems rather thin. That isn't a huge problem, but I've heard that using some padding can help to more effectively distribute weight and block the blood vessels.
I dont really know where else to do it in my room, i could try the metal bar in the closet ig

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Search amazon for "door anchor for resistance bands"... solution to your problem

Last edited:
Reactions: soundsofsilence and Indigo0000
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Is it a replacement for my rope? Like a new ligature?
No, you close it in a door and it provides a sturdy anchor for you to tie the rope into. It would replace the metal thing you're tied into now.

So instead of the green band, there's your rope. I tie my rope in with a figure eight knot and start with my back to the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgirl9999
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
No, you close it in a door and it provides a sturdy anchor for you to tie the rope into. It would replace the metal thing you're tied into now.

View attachment 34634

So instead of the green band, there's your rope. I tie my rope in with a figure eight knot and start with my back to the door.
Aaahh, i gotchu. Does it stick out the other side? I still live with my parents and gotta make it as discreet as possible

Reactions: Partial-Elf
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Aaahh, i gotchu. Does it stick out the other side? I still live with my parents and gotta make it as discreet as possible
The foam disk sticks out the other side of the door and would be noticeable if someone was walking down the hallway. Night time might work for you though

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
The foam disk sticks out the other side of the door and would be noticeable if someone was walking down the hallway. Night time might work for you though
How loud are the spasms? Like if i were to go at 3 am would they wake someone up?

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
How loud are the spasms? Like if i were to go at 3 am would they wake someone up?
People have different views of this somehow. From the dozens of hanging videos I've watched from multiple sources across the Internet, I haven't seen anything that'd lead me to believe the spasms are violent or loud. But don't take my word for it, I would encourage you to go to one if the major gore sites and make your own judgment. No audio, but here's a (sped up) gif of a well known recorded hanging:

I wouldn't think that'd make a ton of noise. His spasms are on the more intense side of what I've seen as well, though that may also just be because it's partial and not full hanging... most of the videos I've been able to watch have been from people in India, Mexico, southeast Asian countries doing full suspension from ceiling fans (my fan would collapse so fast!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Indigo0000
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

May 8, 2020
People have different views of this somehow. From the dozens of hanging videos I've watched from multiple sources across the Internet, I haven't seen anything that'd lead me to believe the spasms are violent or loud. But don't take my word for it, I would encourage you to go to one if the major gore sites and make your own judgment. No audio, but here's a gif of a well known recorded hanging:

I wouldn't think that'd make a ton of noise. His spasms are on the more intense side of what I've seen as well, though that may also just be because it's partial and not full hanging... most of the videos I've been able to watch have been from people in India, Mexico, southeast Asian countries doing full suspension from ceiling fans (my fan would collapse so fast!).
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Partial-Elf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
People have different views of this somehow. From the dozens of hanging videos I've watched from multiple sources across the Internet, I haven't seen anything that'd lead me to believe the spasms are violent or loud. But don't take my word for it, I would encourage you to go to one if the major gore sites and make your own judgment. No audio, but here's a (sped up) gif of a well known recorded hanging:

Is his face going really purple or is it just the quality of the recording?