PxB

PxB

Dec 18, 2021
Before, my problem was that I'm unable to finish my suicide note because I get too emotional when re-calling traumatic memories. Now, I fixed that problem and the solution was simple. All I had to do was to let it all out by crying. And I am now able to re-call bad memories without getting emotionally reactive. And that was the good news after I cried from getting flamed at a forum for posting my traumatic memories there. But the bad news was the insults I received destroyed my confidence to write. So I still have the same problem: not being able to finish my suicide note. But this time it's for a different reason.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pluto, QuietLake, artificial_ineptness and 2 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
You're in a difficult position.
Whatever you choose to do is ok.
Do not feel you owe anyone anything.
Otherwise you can try again to write. Take your time if needed.
Be you. :heart:

woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
Please be wise with your decision, if you plan to ctb. There is always a chance of recovering—I can promise you that.

I would have a better time finalizing a will than writing a suicide note. It'd be more effective, because my sentiments really don't matter much after I'm dead except to my spirit, if afterlife is anything.

Reactions: QuietLake
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I cried from getting flamed at a forum for posting my traumatic memories there.
What helped me a lot with taking criticism/insults was getting a bit into Stoicism.

Also, take into account, that people like that - who mock other people's suffering, especially behind the cloak of anonymity, are cowards, and are likely miserable themselves.

Happy, compassionate, good people do not do things like that.

Why be bothered by the lies of a coward?

Reactions: QuietLake and artificial_ineptness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and it is awful the way that some people treat others. I'm sorry that you are stuck in the situation of being unable to finish your note. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: QuietLake