• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nightglimmer

Nightglimmer

May 18, 2019
I ordered them expecting them to still come in a month, they came today. I thought I had more time, because I was planning to ctb when they came. I don't think I'm ready yet.... My SI is making me so scared right now, I don't know what to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: intheend and stillwoozy
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I ordered them expecting them to still come in a month, they came today. I thought I had more time, because I was planning to ctb when they came. I don't think I'm ready yet.... My SI is making me so scared right now, I don't know what to do.
Sounds like it has caught you off guard by coming early. No need to rush it. It's your life and decision. Just do your thing for the moment and when you feel like it's your time then take it whether it's 3 days from now or 3 months from now.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and intheend
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
Then wait a month until the date you were expecting, then re-evaluate how you feel.
There is no deadline, and there is no shame in not being ready. No need to rush things, you can always ctb later, be it in a month or even longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and ihtgatw