• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So I have a new roomie,
because I dont have money to buy myself a house, so I rent 1 block away from the office I work at.

I have a new roomie, a new employee at the same company.

He is not suicidal, I dunno, but he fucking complaints a lot about everything!
He complained that his watch battery just died, and he kept asking me, do you think is the battery? it should be the battery? Where do they sell batteries? Fuck man, shit... fucking battery... piece of crap... it has to be the battery, right?

and thats just 1 of 30 complaints per day.... what a piece of crap I've been complaining about things... damm...

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I am confused. Are you being sarcastic since he is complaining about little nonsense and you have serious problems? Or are you saying you shouldn't be complaining about your problems because it annoys people to hear complaining? I don't think you are a piece of crap for complaining about what you are going through man.

Reactions: dandan
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Stomp on the watch and tell him you fixed it.

• Love
Reactions: dandan, blanketyblk and Soul
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I am confused. Are you being sarcastic since he is complaining about little nonsense and you have serious problems? Or are you saying you shouldn't be complaining about your problems because it annoys people to hear complaining? I don't think you are a piece of crap for complaining about what you are going through man.

I guess both...

hearing him complain every nano second if disgusting
I dont want be that disgusting myself, sure I've got issues,
but I do also complained about many things, I'll start avoiding complaining, its so disgusting to hear my roomie complaint about every little thing...

I have complain a lot, and yeah serious issus , but complaining about how the Store only has 20 labels of beer. or complaining for couple hours because he deep fried too much some vegetables, he was calling himself names, and what a stupid man he was, cause he burn the deep fried onions.... come on... who cares about the fucking onions... yeah, theres bigger problems than those...

but I dont want my friends and family to hear me complain like I heard him yesterday for couple hours after work