D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
Hi,

This is to document my time here on earth. I am unsure of how long I have left (I have not decided a date to CTB), But I know I want to spend my time left, talking and seeing people who feel like I do. I am lost, feeling hopeless and alone, every attempt before has been stopped, Ive been forced into facilities and onto medications that never work. Ive been told life gets better, and maybe it does. But I have spent to long hating myself and hating my existence. When my time comes I will be ready, But I am unsure I will be at peace. I will leave behind two younger siblings, and my loving Girl friend (along with 4 cats, who are laying on me as a write this).

I have so many questions and I hope I can find the answers here. and find peace along the way, So when the day comes I am fully prepared.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, Sannti, edu0z and 7 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hi,

This is to document my time here on earth. I am unsure of how long I have left (I have not decided a date to CTB), But I know I want to spend my time left, talking and seeing people who feel like I do. I am lost, feeling hopeless and alone, every attempt before has been stopped, Ive been forced into facilities and onto medications that never work. Ive been told life gets better, and maybe it does. But I have spent to long hating myself and hating my existence. When my time comes I will be ready, But I am unsure I will be at peace. I will leave behind two younger siblings, and my loving Girl friend (along with 4 cats, who are laying on me as a write this).

I have so many questions and I hope I can find the answers here. and find peace along the way, So when the day comes I am fully prepared.
This is a place where there is no judgment. Many people, myself included, feel the way you do. You are not alone and there are caring and loving people here. Welcome

• Love
Reactions: Tulip<3, AnonGermany and D3HIII
cjb

cjb

Aug 22, 2023
welcome. sending a virtual hug

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany and D3HIII
D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
This is a place where there is no judgment. Many people, myself included, feel the way you do. You are not alone and there are caring and loving people here. Welcome
thank you, I know my time left is limited. But It's nice to find safe place to speak about CTB and mental health struggles.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Hi,

For me life never got any better. I was always the person who told themselves life will get better. However, it got worse frankly... Something about not a soul on the planet caring about you. Breaks you. Something about being literally homeless through no fault of your own and no one caring breaks you. Something about being a victim of crimes and no one caring breaks you. Something about living a meaningless existence breaks you. I'm a shattered human being broken and no one cares to put humpty dumpy back together again. To be honest I don't think it is possible.

That said I am not you. It sounds like you have some things to live for and give your life meaning. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Welcome. You are in a safe place here. PM people if you need to, ask first you will find many will be ok with it. Most here know pain and suffering but also find a few moments of communication with someone who understands is priceless and will talk with you without judgement but understanding and will try to answer or give you some kind of answer even if it isn't going to be the one to fix everything because none of us have that or we would not be here. Wish you all the best and above all........ Peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here