M

Moon25

Aug 8, 2021
I am 25 years old, I am from Russia. My relatives do not let me go to work in another city. My city is small and the salary of tutu is very small. Nothing gets you to postpone. My salary was 310 dollars (23,500 rubles), I was fired because I could not cope with my duties, now I have not been working anywhere for two months. The cheapest apartment costs $ 13,160 (1,000,000 rubles) and the mortgage interest is 6-10%. I want to move to the capital, save 1,580 dollars (120,000 rubles) in a year, use this accumulated money to draw up documents and go to work in Poland, Finland to save up there for an apartment that I will buy in Russia.
So that's it. Relatives do not let me go, do not give me money for the first time to live in the capital, I materially envy my parents. I don't know anything, I don't know how to work, I'm very stupid, so they won't take me to a high-paying job and I have health problems. How to get out of this circle?
Maybe, of course, I'm in the clouds (I'm talking about the idea of going to work in Finland, Poland), because this way I will save at least 5 years for an apartment. I think that I will not be enough for so much and I will end the howl of my life earlier. Not in my apartment, but in a hotel room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and AtMostOkay
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
I am 25 years old, I am from Russia. My relatives do not let me go to work in another city. My city is small and the salary of tutu is very small. Nothing gets you to postpone. My salary was 310 dollars (23,500 rubles), I was fired because I could not cope with my duties, now I have not been working anywhere for two months. The cheapest apartment costs $ 13,160 (1,000,000 rubles) and the mortgage interest is 6-10%. I want to move to the capital, save 1,580 dollars (120,000 rubles) in a year, use this accumulated money to draw up documents and go to work in Poland, Finland to save up there for an apartment that I will buy in Russia.
So that's it. Relatives do not let me go, do not give me money for the first time to live in the capital, I materially envy my parents. I don't know anything, I don't know how to work, I'm very stupid, so they won't take me to a high-paying job and I have health problems. How to get out of this circle?
Maybe, of course, I'm in the clouds (I'm talking about the idea of going to work in Finland, Poland), because this way I will save at least 5 years for an apartment. I think that I will not be enough for so much and I will end the howl of my life earlier. Not in my apartment, but in a hotel room.
In the United States, when I want to move to a city, I start work with a temporary employment agency. They have office jobs and factory jobs.

Reactions: AtMostOkay