DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
My father died when he was young. He was lucky. My father was not plauged by diseases and ailments. But I believe that my father was plauged because my mother left him. I can feel that there was a great pain there. He looked so nice at pictures I have looked at. I only met my father as a child but I remember him as a handsome man. I just wanted to die when I lost my first boyfriend. That was my greatest pain. Like Romeo and Juliet. But I survived. I got chronic health problems when I was 27 year old. I used medications that only gave me side effects. I could neither study nor work. The doctors misdiagnosed and mistreated me. I was on sick leave. I met men who abused me. When I got pregnant these men told me to be careful. They threatened me. I did abortions. I never wanted to bring life into this world. Then I was without income and alone. My relatives have a lot of money. But they destroyed my life. They had children a generation younger than me who yelled at me and now there is no contact between us. My mother can buy almost anything she wants. They own several houses and pay my rent. They can pay for my assisted suicide. But they refuse. They want me to suffer as long as possible before I die. I am too sick to be able to work together money for my death. My family have ignored my illness though they know that it exists. They do not accept that my health problems cannot be cured. But I do not want to suffer until retirement age. I do not want to live this long but they want me to die from old age. We have been fighting because of this. Their behaviors are very strange because we never meet and they have no use for me. They are in total denial of death. They are as evil as the devil. Death is the only way to get out of this prison. I have plastic bags that I am going to put over my head so that I die. Then I will escape the hell of life. I hope I succeed this time. I must die at some time. I hope that I will meet my father in the realm of death.

• Hugs
Reactions: plastic and Iamtired
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly disgusts me how many people see suffering as something to be prolonged at all costs, I despise how we exist in this society where there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how many humans just create more harm.