• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
14:00hrsDonate blood to lower amount of blood in system and increase time to unconsciousness
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide
23:30hrs2 X 20mg Omeprazole (PPI)
24:00hrsSN drink

I'm still not sure if 40mg of omeprazole is enough, I've also seen conflicting answers on the wiki and in the PPH on if PPIs are effective or not.

The blood is just a theory I want to try, I suppose it could be done on the second day too, but I don't want to decrease the amount of Metoclopramide in my system by donating blood after taking the majority dosage.

How does it sound? Anything I've missed?

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and Astral316
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
What's the omeprazole for?

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
What's the omeprazole for?
It's a PPI, supposedly lowers acid levels in your stomach, I've seen conflicting reports of this being necessary though. The wiki says its not but the PPH says it's something to use

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's a PPI, supposedly lowers acid levels in your stomach, I've seen conflicting reports of this being necessary though. The wiki says its not but the PPH says it's something to use
Thank you. Where did you purchase from if you don't mind me asking?

• Love
Reactions: GoneAndForgotten
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Thank you. Where did you purchase from if you don't mind me asking?
Send me a pm ❤
I think I'll use an ice cube to numb my tongue before taking the sn, just so I taste it less

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Day 1Medication and Dose
14:00hrsDonate blood to lower amount of blood in system and increase time to unconsciousness
Day 2Medication and Dose

I'm still not sure if 40mg of omeprazole is enough, I've also seen conflicting answers on the wiki and in the PPH on if PPIs are effective or not.

The blood is just a theory I want to try, I suppose it could be done on the second day too, but I don't want to decrease the amount of Metoclopramide in my system by donating blood after taking the majority dosage.

Ur ctb date???

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Day 1Medication and Dose
Day 2Medication and Dose

Looks prefect. I hope u peaceful journey

Reactions: hʚll
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Looks prefect. I hope u peaceful journey
What do you think about the giving blood beforehand? I'm not sure about it but it'd be interesting to see how it affects sn

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
What do you think about the giving blood beforehand? I'm not sure about it but it'd be interesting to see how it affects sn
Not needed. Sn will kills itself. Just follow guideline. If I were u I wouldn't give blood

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Not needed. Sn will kills itself. Just follow guideline. If I were u I wouldn't give blood
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, it seems effective enough without it. Thanks for the advice ^-^ I was unsure about being a pioneer of a method that is already know to work without an extra step ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: aminend and hʚll
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Very good plan. You're so lucky you managed to get meto! I did not succeed in this case. That's why my plan takes into account only antiacids and painkillers. When I'll be mentally ready I publish it here somewhere. Anyway, I wish you peaceful travel, good luck and all the best.

• Hugs
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Very good plan. You're so lucky you managed to get meto! I did not succeed in this case. That's why my plan takes into account only antiacids and painkillers. When I'll be mentally ready I publish it here somewhere. Anyway, I wish you peaceful travel, good luck and all the best.
Send me a PM, I may be able to help with Meto

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Send me a PM, I may be able to help with Meto
Nah man, I appreciate you want to help but I've already decided I will go without meto. I can't find the strength to get any new medicine. I just want to leave as fast as circumstances will become favorable. Plus vomitting was never reported as a cause of ctb via sn failure. I'll just prepare two more SN glasses in case. I tested myself with guzzling down very salty solution of regular salt and I didn't have gag reflex. I'm good to go.

• Hugs
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Nah man, I appreciate you want to help but I've already decided I will go without meto. I can't find the strength to get any new medicine. I just want to leave as fast as circumstances will become favorable. Plus vomitting was never reported as a cause of ctb via sn failure. I'll just prepare two more SN glasses in case. I tested myself with guzzling down very salty solution of regular salt and I didn't have gag reflex. I'm good to go.
As long as you have the second glass it should be okay, vomiting would wake people up so metos a must for me.

I did something similar, getting salt and water and trying ^-^ was difficult to start but easy when you finally do it ❤
your plan is good.
peace to you<3
Thank you ❤

Reactions: grungeCat
P

primavera1956

Jun 22, 2021
Sembra buono
Ma dove hai trovato SN? Puoi indicare il sito?

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
GERD sufferer here - word of advice on the PPI. PPIs don't reach their max effectiveness unless youve been taking them for several days (should say this on the package as well). Start taking them twice a day leading up to your CTB if youre planning on Monday.

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
GERD sufferer here - word of advice on the PPI. PPIs don't reach their max effectiveness unless youve been taking them for several days (should say this on the package as well). Start taking them twice a day leading up to your CTB if youre planning on Monday.
Thank you, I'll start doing that today then, I have a month's supply so I should have enough

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Ur ctb date???
Day 1Medication and Dose
Day 2Medication and Dose

I'm sorry that you feel that this is the only solution for you, but I fully support your decision. I'm sending you lots of love and strength for the journey ahead.