jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I heard that even using VPN they'll catch on some how after about a month and ban me. How is this possible?? Surely thousands of people use me browser/device, and that's the only data they'd have to be able to match my new account with the banned one?? Ok I'm on a lot of the same subs too, but still, that would need considerable collation and deduction? Idk. Wish me luck!

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
IP isn't the only thing that identifies you. They can see you are the same person using browser fingerprint, MAC addresses, etc. You will have to go really far if you don't want them to see you are the same person, but you can probably just make a new account, act like nothing happened and get away with it

• Love
Reactions: silentcicada, MellowAvenue and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
IP isn't the only thing that identifies you. They can see you are the same person using browser fingerprint, MAC addresses, etc. You will have to go really far if you don't want them to see you are the same person, but you can probably just make a new account, act like nothing happened and get away with it
They can see Mac address??? Surely not?? Not on the web?? Whats included in the browser fingerprint?? Thanks for replying!!!

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
They can see Mac address??? Surely not?? Not on the web?? Whats included in the browser fingerprint?? Thanks for replying!!!
My bad, I think they are actually not able to see your MAC address, I just looked it up.

Idk everything that is in the browser fingerprint, I have never had issues with these kinds of things before.
If you want to, look into anti-detect browsers / stealth browsers. I heard Brave and Ghost browser are pretty good. It's also possible to use plugins on Chrome / Firefox to make sure you get a new browser fingerprint.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
My bad, I think they are actually not able to see your MAC address, I just looked it up.

Idk everything that is in the browser fingerprint, I have never had issues with these kinds of things before.
If you want to, look into anti-detect browsers / stealth browsers. I heard Brave and Ghost browser are pretty good. It's also possible to use plugins on Chrome / Firefox to make sure you get a new browser fingerprint.
Thanks! I'm using a different browser which maybe is a start at least. I'll look into it, thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I've run multiple accounts using nothing more sophisticated than a different email address for each one. I'm far from unique in doing so either. I have them running in the same app and can jump from one account to another in seconds.
Nothing has ever been said about it.