D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

It seems forever since I've posted on here. I recently tried to jump off a bridge, but the voices and the delusions led me to believe cameras were watching me and shadows were following me so I went home and went to A&E. 9 gruelling hours to just be sent home. I'm now signed off sick from work, I just can't fucking bring myself to do it.

I have two incredible friends... they are worried sick about me. I've noticed so many people come out of the waterworks when your suicidal, but never when you need them most? Just want someone to fix my fucked up brain.

I'm diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder and the CPN I've seen has suggested it may be something more than that going on atm.

Idk I'm just venting. I'm sorry.

I hope your all as okay as you can be, it's a horrible world out there

Love
Dxstressed xoxo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Outandproud, leeloosnow, On Replay and 19 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
That's a lot to have going on. It's great to have friends, and it sucks when they're not there when you need them.

Hopefully you can figure everything out that's going on with you, so you can get the proper treatment you deserve (if that's what you want).

In the meantime you have here, and us… you're not alone

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, dxstressed and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm so sorry for what you've been through, I'm sending you Lot's of Love, Big hugs and Beautiful Blessings for you Beautiful Soul
:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ecka-26, LONE WOLF., makethepainstop and 3 others
D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
That's a lot to have going on. It's great to have friends, and it sucks when they're not there when you need them.

Hopefully you can figure everything out that's going on with you, so you can get the proper treatment you deserve (if that's what you want).

In the meantime you have here, and us… you're not alone
I'm desperate for the help. My close circle is incredible and supportive. It's just people I've not spoke to in a while have resurfaced.

I'm so thankful for everyone in this community. It's so relieving to be able to speak how I'm reallt feeling without being judged 🤍
I'm so sorry for what you've been through, I'm sending you Lot's of Love, Big hugs and Beautiful Blessings for you Beautiful Soul
:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:
Thank you so much. It means more to me than you'll probably ever know🤍

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, doesitreallymatter and Dead Meat
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I'm desperate for the help. My close circle is incredible and supportive. It's just people I've not spoke to in a while have resurfaced.

I'm so thankful for everyone in this community. It's so relieving to be able to speak how I'm reallt feeling without being judged 🤍

Thank you so much. It means more to me than you'll probably ever know🤍
I get it… I really do. I just avoid those resurfacing… works for me. Everyone has to do it their own way…

Anytime hun ♡

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and dxstressed
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, dxstressed, LONE WOLF. and 3 others
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Hi everyone,

It seems forever since I've posted on here. I recently tried to jump off a bridge, but the voices and the delusions led me to believe cameras were watching me and shadows were following me so I went home and went to A&E. 9 gruelling hours to just be sent home. I'm now signed off sick from work, I just can't fucking bring myself to do it.

I have two incredible friends... they are worried sick about me. I've noticed so many people come out of the waterworks when your suicidal, but never when you need them most? Just want someone to fix my fucked up brain.

I'm diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder and the CPN I've seen has suggested it may be something more than that going on atm.

Love
Dxstressed xoxo
They sent you home? Did they know you were suicidal?

Reactions: jodes2
F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's incredible how many people suddenly "care" when they think you're at risk, but who otherwise aren't around when you need support.

I wish I had some better words of comfort, but I will be sending love and hugs your way. I hope you are able to find some relief.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it's such a horrible world, this life is certainly very cruel. It must had been really tiring and awful what you had to endure. I wish you the best.

Reactions: dxstressed and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry about your bridge experience, I had the same when I went to beachy head to jump, I thought there was a helicopter watching me, sigh psychosis sucks

Reactions: dxstressed
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Hi @ClownMe, how's old man Frankie, Please give him a tickle behind the ear for me 🐕💝
Hey @Lone WOLF ❤. Frankie is still getting around! Right now he's sleeping next to me.

Sleepy Bull Terrier GIF by Jimmy the Bull

I'm sorry to hear about Max. I don't think ill be able to cope when my Frankie passes on, he's pretty much the only reason im still here despite my mental state getting progressively worse by the day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, emgrl and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hey @Lone WOLF ❤. Frankie is still getting around! Right now he's sleeping next to me.

Sleepy Bull Terrier GIF by Jimmy the Bull

I'm sorry to hear about Max. I don't think ill be able to cope when my Frankie passes on, he's pretty much the only reason im still here despite my mental state getting progressively worse by the day.
Thank you @ClownMe for your Condolences, it's 7 month's since Max passed away and my flat still feels so empty, it pleases my heart to hear Frankie is ok, "Sweet furry dreams Frankie ♥️" Yeah l hear you friend, My mental health is declining also, l keep seeing images of people l know are long gone and it feels like a message is trying to get to me! Hugs to you both 🙏

• Love
Reactions: emgrl, doesitreallymatter and ClownMe
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Hi everyone,

Love
Dxstressed xoxo
Well my friend you have gone to the right place to vent. It's not like the rest of us don't vent either! Remember failure is merely a dress rehearsal for success! Much love to you.

Ghost_fairytale

Ghost_fairytale

whatever
Oct 9, 2022
I'm so sorry for your failed attempt. It's absolutely traumatic to go through something like this. Don't apologise for venting, there are a bunch of people here who are willing to hear you out🙏 much love to you and may you find your peace

• Love
Reactions: dxstressed
D

doesitreallymatter

Oct 2, 2022
Hi everyone,

Love
Dxstressed xoxo
Hi dxstressed sorry to hear your having such a hard time of it. Can I ask what happened when you went to a+e did they offer you any help at all ? It does seem like you actually want to get help, which is brilliant !!

D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah they knew. They didn't care.
Yeah they knew. They didn't care,
I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's incredible how many people suddenly "care" when they think you're at risk, but who otherwise aren't around when you need support.

I wish I had some better words of comfort, but I will be sending love and hugs your way. I hope you are able to find some relief.
thank you so much I really appreciate it x
Well my friend you have gone to the right place to vent. It's not like the rest of us don't vent either! Remember failure is merely a dress rehearsal for success! Much love to you.
Sending my love to you too. Thank you all for listening x
Hi dxstressed sorry to hear your having such a hard time of it. Can I ask what happened when you went to a+e did they offer you any help at all ? It does seem like you actually want to get help, which is brilliant !!
They dosed me up with diazepam to try and calm me down. It was 9 hours before I saw the mental health team, told me to go home and rest and they'd ring me in the afternoon which they didn't. :( I have a psych appointment soon, but not soon enough.

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Sertraline help me with emotional issues from my borderline pd.. and clona and zolpidem to sleep.. hope you feel better soon so sorry that you have expierenced such distress.. maybe it was not your time to go yet