N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
As some people of this forum advised i have told my psychiatrist my suicidality last month. (Thanks to prolifer Ami lol) I told her I am not acute suicidal but i think if my life goes on to fail I will commit a rational suicide. Today I had contact with her again. She treated me differently (worse). Just as my last 2 psychologists when they gave me up. Not sure what will happen next. I will meet her on Thursday. I need her help. She seemed to be distanced from me. I hope this will not have future consequences.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, domedune, FuneralCry and 5 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Typical for doctors. Deny the right to die for everyone. Lock people up in psych wards. Don't want to be confronted with too much negativity.
I really liked her. This is why this hurts much. But my life failed on another try to recover and I told her that today.
This must have been the final conclusion. :(

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, domedune, Pisceslilith and 3 others
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Well, that's a hypocritical thing to do for someone who's supposed to help the mentally unwell. I'm honestly not sure if I want to have a session with a western psychiatrist anymore, to be honest. I thought things were different in the west.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, FuneralCry, Pisceslilith and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It reminds me of my ex psych and therapist who dumped me as soon as my health insurance started to require more paperwork to pay them. I guess we're nothing but numbers for them...

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: domedune, Pisceslilith, blue_muse and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Psychiatrists are just your designated pharma bro pill pushers. Your therapist is the one that's providing you resources to straighten your mind out. Therapists would be held more liable if you kill yourself rather than a psychiatrist. It's pretty common that a therapist would distance themselves from you to avoid being sued by your family. Plus if you're dead-set on killing yourself, they have the right to end all communication with you and may call the authorities on you as a safety measure for themselves.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant, domedune and blue_muse
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
It reminds me of my ex psych and therapist who dumped me as soon as my health insurance started to require more paperwork to pay them. I guess we're nothing but numbers for them...
Yes thats with numbers. Its like a factory. I have consumed Valium for too many weeks. So I had to go to a station tapering in a psych ward. It was called station E0, I was together with alcolics, Cocain addicts, opiod addicts etc. we tapered off. Valium withhin 3 weeks. then the first day on zero I didnt had any symptoms. but 48 hours off I got the first symptoms and the condition got worse the next 10 days. I had go home because my doctor had no clue about the reality of benzo withdrawals. She really thought, my benzo withdrawal was over. So I went home, and at home I didnt sleep a single minute despite 100mg Quetiapin, additionally my entite body was vibrating and I had painful paresthesias in my feet. In the early morning I called the ambulance because I thought I would get a seizure. At the end I was able to go back to station E0 for another 14 days.

And ther sonething buffled, I dmhad signature a new paper sheet wirh a new healtly insurance number.

For me this seemed I was just a product with a number. Like a factory.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and WornOutLife
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
As some people of this forum advised i have told my psychiatrist my suicidality last month. (Thanks to prolifer Ami lol) I told her I am not acute suicidal but i think if my life goes on to fail I will commit a rational suicide. Today I had contact with her again. She treated me differently (worse). Just as my last 2 psychologists when they gave me up. Not sure what will happen next. I will meet her on Thursday. I need her help. She seemed to be distanced from me. I hope this will not have future consequences.
its a trick for suicidal people

Reactions: N2Narcosis
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It makes difficult reading; you were upfront about your suicidal tendencies, only to have it thrown back in your face. I thought it was just the general population who distanced themselves from suicidal people, because, heaven forbid you rely on a psychiatrist to actually try understanding and helping you.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is still so much stigma associated with suicide despite society being all 'open' about mental health. I just think psychatrists don't want to be associated if theres a chance you might ctb. I feel hostile towards many people in medical professions due to my own experiences.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and blue_muse
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Yeah my therpist doesn't seem to want a lot to do with me either. Feels terrible doesn't it.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, noname223, blue_muse and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was wrong. I thought it had negative consequences that I told her the last time that I will probably commit a rational suicide in the future. She seemingly forgot it. I am somehow glad i feared negative consequences. I was paranoid. I had 2 psychosis this can happen. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: blue_muse