SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I wanted a place to put the things I enjoyed in my life somewhere. Each one comes with painful and traumatic memories, but I tried to focus on the good parts of them because a part of me wants to leave something behind. This place feels safe to me like a family I chose. I tried my hardest this life to leave something positive behind, but my fear and actions of things people can do made that hard for me. Posting things on facebook feels empty and for some reason here doesn't.

For those who have befriended and helped me I can't say enough how you've made these days easier.❤️

It even includes pictures!!😝

From bottom to top it's part of my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Larysa, Praestat_Mori, katagiri83 and 2 others
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
I didn't do it to get attention or show how good my life was, but I wanted a place to put the things I enjoyed in my life. Each one comes with painful and traumatic memories also, but I tried to focus on the good parts because a part of me wants to leave something behind. This place feels safe to me like a family I chose. I tried my hardest this life to leave something positive behind, but my fear and actions of things people can do made that hard for me. Posting things on facebook feels empty and for some reason here doesn't.

For those who have befriended me I can't say enough how you've made these days easier.❤️

From bottom to top it's part of my life.
I'm glad you found a safe space here @SolomonKado. I've been following your profile posts and admiring the skill and effort you put into creating your various projects. From what I've seen you certainly have a knack for crafting things and I'm grateful you've been sharing your hard work with us. What you create is impressive and creative. I applaud you :)

I encourage others to go check it out too.

Reactions: Larysa, Praestat_Mori and katagiri83