Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
I am a sucidal, depressed, with social phobia and personality disorders. I feel I need to off myself. SN seems like a good idea.
Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Anthagonos, redbutterfly and 3 others
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
understand you so much, thinking about SN too since it's easy to get one in my country

Reactions: Zorya
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I saw that people here quite give some approval to SN. Not everyone has easy access to it, so if u can have it and do the proper preparations and complement it with other meds; then I'll say yes.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think SN overall has low physical risks and a high chance of success if done correctly -- fast for 8 hours, take the right amount of SN with the right amount of water, and don't get interrupted. If one wants to abort, they can and be able to experience a full physical recovery, but may face a psych hold after treatment. It's not a comfortable method, it depends on what one can tolerate and how their body reacts, but for most it's discomfort for an hour or less.

I'd recommend reading the SN Resource page and Stan's Guide to SN, both are in the pinned Resource Compilation, as well as the thread that's gathered all the anecdotal accounts of SN successes and failures, and the PPeH if you can access a copy. There are screenshots of the PPeH SN pages included in comments in various SN threads, I think in the past month or two they've been included in the SN megathread.

I definitely recommend looking through the Resource Compilation, I might have overlooked something, and it's a great resource.