W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This glitch got me really scared! My other self is talking to me! I hope he's not a pro-lifer lol.
Anyway, don't get scared if you experience this too.

Screenshot 1

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Miss_Takes, MrBlue, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This glitch got me really scared! My other self is talking to me! I hope he's not a pro-lifer lol.
Anyway, don't get scared if you experience this too.

View attachment 56307
I've experienced that a few times and it weirded me out the first time too.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and WornOutLife
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
The same thing happens to me from time to time, when it first happened I was so confused! Hopefully the 'other you' isn't a pro-lifer, because I don't think there's an option to put yourself on ignore haha.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The same thing happens to me from time to time, when it first happened I was so confused! Hopefully the 'other you' isn't a pro-lifer, because I don't think there's an option to put yourself on ignore haha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencingt this! I thought that somehow, another me from a parallel universe had been able to communicate with me lol

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencingt this! I thought that somehow, another me from a parallel universe had been able to communicate with me lol
To be fair it would've been a lot more interesting that way! I'm sure you could've made millions selling the story to the tabloids, 'how me from a parallel universe saved my life', I bet people would eat that up haha.

• Love
Reactions: Miss_Takes and WornOutLife