J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Almost all my life I've been affected by depression. It started when I was around 6 and when I was 8 I started to try and "drown" myself in pools. (I had no idea what I was doing, obviously)

When I was 11/12 was my first real attempt. I was scared to do anything like ODing or hanging but I read online that drinking too much water would kill you due to all your cells being so waterlogged they couldn't function. I planned a date and drank 24 bottles of water. I puked so much and it didn't work.

Another attempt was slitting my wrist. This was fairly recent and not related to the weak attempts of my childhood. Me and a friend had been planning this for months, dying and going to an alternate reality where we're happy. Personally, I believe that the afterlife is shaped by what you believe it to be, but that's irrelevant. I went to her house and we took about 30-40 ibuprofens each, waited an hour, then got into her bathtub with warm water (to pump blood faster). We cut up our legs, ankles, shoulders, etc to get as much blood out of us as possible. Then we started to cut each others wrists as well as cutting our own ourselves. We were aiming for the radial artery but couldn't cut deep enough. Eventually we got out, swallowed whatever pills were in her closet, and went to bed.

I'm not sure if I would call this last one an attempt but it happened last night. Me and the friend texted each other, set up nooses, and tried partial suspension hanging. My vision was going black, I couldn't breathe, and my hearing started to diminish within seconds. It didn't hurt at all. We decided instead to wait until Saturday (3 days from now) when we are both free to die together. So, I guess I hope to be dead then

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, LetzteAusfahrt, Ulisses and 3 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Wish you a good hanging and that you find your peace

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I know the feel. While it didn't start getting bad until a few years ago, I can remember before being 10 saying to my dad that I didn't like living and that I didn't see the point in it if I was going to die anyway. Should have probably been a warning sign for him but apparently not lol. I've not done a lot in the way of attempting, just fantasizing about it, since I've always told myself that I won't make 'attempts' and will definitely die first time. It's sad to see someone who's been in so much pain for so long. Would be pretty cool if you got better ngl, but it's your choice what you do in the end.

FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
Sad to be suffering from such a young age. You seem very determined, I'm glad you can support each other in this. May your struggles be over soon

Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
It is Saturday, your beautiful day.

Maybe you are already on the road and have found your peace. If you are still waiting for the bus, then I wish you a quick boarding and a quiet ride.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
It is Saturday, your beautiful day.

Maybe you are already on the road and have found your peace. If you are still waiting for the bus, then I wish you a quick boarding and a quiet ride.
Sadly my date was pushed back to the saturday after this one. Thank you though

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Look at it positively, you now have more time to look forward to it.

Reactions: FreddieQuell
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
It's been a long time since you were online.

May you have reached the bus together with your friend and have found peace.

Rest in peace
:heart: