• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Charkie

Charkie

Aug 30, 2021
After spending a lot of time researching and two trips to the mental ward this is what I've come up with, not all of these are painless and have their setbacks.

Drowning in abandoned mineshaft. I was in this mine in the 90s doing some exploring and thought about it then too Colorado has a lot of these but I know of a certain one that has a deep, deep vertical shaft full of water. It must be at least 800 feet deep. Just need to tie and secure enough chain and weights then jump into the shaft into utter darkness. For an enhancement maybe rig some dynamite to seal the shaft entrance from others coming in there looking for me. Maybe drink half a bottle of whiskey right before jumping in too, to limit effects of SI.

Charcoal briskets and sleeping pills. This is the plan that got me put in a mental hospital, not sure why I shared with someone I knew but was in very serious crisis and was scared at the time. Anyways, rent a small trailer or cottage away from people. Then proceed to take a ton of sleeping pills and alcohol, get the charcoal going in a bbq grill in a sealed off bedroom then go to sleep. Maybe a sign in the door to warn others of gas fumes.

Third one, would be starvation, no eat no drink. Seems like slow process but could work. Maybe head into a remote desert or mountain area without food or water and just sit in a tent until it happens. Even if you change your mind you would still starve or die of dehydration before getting back to civilization.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, pthnrdnojvsc, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Out of curiosity why wouldnt you pick more peaceful methods like SN?

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, fox_wannabe and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Charkie

Charkie

Aug 30, 2021
Have been looking into SN a lot but it's a lot of planning and tricking doctor to prescribe certain things. Plus, deep down I want to feel some suffering and pain right at the end. Entered this life screaming and gasping for air and seems like best exit too.

Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and Snake of Eden
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Drowning in abandoned mineshaft.
To me, that takes cajones of titanium. Especially in darkness. Hats off to you. When you told someone and got institutionalized, were you talking in person, via phone, email? I got nabbed by phone. Would you mind sharing why you've passed over some other popular methods--like N, SN? Peace...

• Yay!
Reactions: BobMorane
Charkie

Charkie

Aug 30, 2021
To me, that takes cajones of titanium. Especially in darkness. Hats off to you. When you told someone and got institutionalized, were you talking in person, via phone, email? I got nabbed by phone. Would you mind sharing why you've passed over some other popular methods--like N, SN? Peace...
I was talking to Crisis Line on the phone and they tricked me into going to the ER, that's where they strapped me down and took me to the mental hospital. Peaceful methods sound nice and have been doing a lot of research. I am in a dark place and in a constant state of suffering and misery. I think I can handle a little more suffering when I CTB this year which is why drowning is my preferred choice. Still looking into SN though.

• Hmph!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, LetmeCTB566 and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
that's where they strapped me down and took me to the mental hospital.
It infuriates me that this is a threat we have to live with. For our own good, of course. This is the biggest reason I refuse to have ANYTHING to do with formal "mental health."
Peaceful methods sound nice and have been doing a lot of research. I am in a dark place and in a constant state of suffering and misery.
As much as I can, I think I know how you feel. That word--constant. If you ever want to talk about it, PM me. Hope you find a reprieve soon.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and LetmeCTB566
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
I'm in Colorado, yet it never occurred to me to jump into a cave before. I never liked the thought of jumping as a method because it sounds painful and I don't like how public most locations are. Still not a fan of the idea, but caves intrigue me, there's a lot of possibilities there that I haven't considered before. Are you sure the mineshaft isn't monitored at all?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much, it sounds awful being took the mental hospital, that is one of my worst nightmares. Drowning does sound a really unpleasant way to go, but I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and LetmeCTB566
Charkie

Charkie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm in Colorado, yet it never occurred to me to jump into a cave before. I never liked the thought of jumping as a method because it sounds painful and I don't like how public most locations are. Still not a fan of the idea, but caves intrigue me, there's a lot of possibilities there that I haven't considered before. Are you sure the mineshaft isn't monitored at all?
The cave is in Lake County and no one really goes up there. Can't access it unless it's summer due to high elevation and snow. It's more than a jump, it's a deep hole full of water all the way to ground level, bottomless.

• Wow
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer